Jump to content

Elite Forces Division Chat


Recommended Posts

Greetings from IO, hope all is well!

everything is good here hows everything over there

 

Hey everyone.. hope you all are having a good one !

semi but how about u

Link to comment
Share on other sites


What's up EF how is everyone today?

For those who don't know me I'm KSI Thee Giant a 4TH CPT in Hercules over at LW, I'm running around on the forums trying to meet the rest of the KSI fam from other divs so nice to meet you haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Haven't been active very much lately, been fighting with Internet and Xbox live, will be alright in the next couple of days though.!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey guys/gals. I just joined a view days ago and wanted to say hi to everyone. Also if you want to play add me as a friend. I have xbox one.

Gamer tag: OneMadBuddha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...