ksiarchitect 0 Posted March 14, 2015 Report Share Posted March 14, 2015 Hello ef I'm from the last strike division just recently bought an Xbox one and need people who play ac:u or GTA 5 or masterchief collection my gamertag is ksi my 4 shot Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scotland 523 Posted March 15, 2015 Report Share Posted March 15, 2015 Ahhhhhhh!!! Echo follows me! Sure Architect I'll add you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fifth Kazekage 149 Posted March 16, 2015 Report Share Posted March 16, 2015 Good ol' echo :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted March 16, 2015 Report Share Posted March 16, 2015 Rawrrr Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
Scotland 523 Posted March 16, 2015 Report Share Posted March 16, 2015 Raawwrr Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Dopey 52 Posted March 16, 2015 Report Share Posted March 16, 2015 Why do I think you little kid raurrring at his morning breakfast video when i "hear" that particular word Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted March 16, 2015 Report Share Posted March 16, 2015 Heheh because I was! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fifth Kazekage 149 Posted March 17, 2015 Report Share Posted March 17, 2015 I'm confused .-. But hey, that's all k, all good in the hood. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted March 17, 2015 Report Share Posted March 17, 2015 I'm confused .-. But hey, that's all k, all good in the hood. Just RAWR at people, you'll be ok! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Kilamanjaro 87 Posted March 17, 2015 Report Share Posted March 17, 2015 Ruawr! like that? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted March 17, 2015 Report Share Posted March 17, 2015 Ruawr! like that? You catch on quick! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted March 17, 2015 Report Share Posted March 17, 2015 Just now noticed that we are over 1000 replies... Whoa Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
Scotland 523 Posted March 17, 2015 Report Share Posted March 17, 2015 Then let's get it to 10,000........need MOAR PEOPLE Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fifth Kazekage 149 Posted March 18, 2015 Report Share Posted March 18, 2015 Maybe I want to meow, or maybe I want to be a pterodactyl and go like "RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Kilamanjaro 87 Posted March 18, 2015 Report Share Posted March 18, 2015 it all sounds good to me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted March 18, 2015 Report Share Posted March 18, 2015 Alright alright.... I'll dub kaze a koala! Kilamanjaro, I'm thinking a tiger.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Dopey 52 Posted March 19, 2015 Report Share Posted March 19, 2015 I wanna be a narwhal Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Kilamanjaro 87 Posted March 19, 2015 Report Share Posted March 19, 2015 but im a pokemon. just to find out which one now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted March 19, 2015 Report Share Posted March 19, 2015 A Pokemon... But there's like 729 of them now that's no fair.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Kilamanjaro 87 Posted March 22, 2015 Report Share Posted March 22, 2015 hehe caught onto my master plan already.... Add me: Kilamanjaro LoL Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Bubbles 65 Posted March 22, 2015 Report Share Posted March 22, 2015 Sooooo I am here!!!!! Ohhhh yes EF the time has come . And I want you to know that I am soooo happy to be apart of such an awesome division. I am looking forward to having lots of fun and gaming with yall. Whoooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo LETS GET THIS SHOW ON DA ROAD!!!!! WOOT! lol love ya all. oh can i get a pretty EF siggy?? lol Here4DaBeer and Kilamanjaro 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Kilamanjaro 87 Posted March 22, 2015 Report Share Posted March 22, 2015 RUAWR!!!!! Jaro approves Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted March 23, 2015 Report Share Posted March 23, 2015 Ooohhhh YYeeeAAAHhhhhh Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted March 23, 2015 Report Share Posted March 23, 2015 Sooooo I am here!!!!! Ohhhh yes EF the time has come . And I want you to know that I am soooo happy to be apart of such an awesome division. I am looking forward to having lots of fun and gaming with yall. Whoooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo LETS GET THIS SHOW ON DA ROAD!!!!! WOOT! lol love ya all. oh can i get a pretty EF siggy?? lol welcome to ef and i also hope everyone has a good week and having fun Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
XGN Zannah 7 205 Posted March 28, 2015 Report Share Posted March 28, 2015 Yo EF, hope ur all ready for butt whooping in the COD TDM tourney next week courtesy of Anguish Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now