KSI Drandy 5 Posted July 10, 2014 Report Share Posted July 10, 2014 What up guys let's game on Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted July 10, 2014 Report Share Posted July 10, 2014 I will be on ghosts as soon as my dad finally leaves the tv Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Gallardo 3 Posted July 10, 2014 Report Share Posted July 10, 2014 Game night tonight! Let me know what you guys want to play. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Drandy 5 Posted July 10, 2014 Report Share Posted July 10, 2014 Let's keep getting recruits were doing good Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted July 10, 2014 Report Share Posted July 10, 2014 Game night tonight! Let me know what you guys want to play. I'll be down for just about anything Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Gallardo 3 Posted July 11, 2014 Report Share Posted July 11, 2014 Alright guys. Sorry about not being on to host my game night. I had a family emergency happen and I couldn't get on till a couple hours after I was supposed to host it. I'll let you guys know when my next one is. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
UBER 7 110 Posted July 11, 2014 Report Share Posted July 11, 2014 @KSI Gallardo, I notice where it says squad it says shogun, Immortal Outlaws for your squad. Did you come from IO and just have that there? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted July 11, 2014 Report Share Posted July 11, 2014 That's where the squad was before the division was created Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Here4DaBeer 68 Posted July 12, 2014 Report Share Posted July 12, 2014 Hey guys 2 days left until the AAP "Of The Months" close, GO VOTE!!! Link here http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/23118-aap-otm-june-nominations-closing-7142014/page-2#entry416511 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Death Lord 0 Posted July 13, 2014 Report Share Posted July 13, 2014 hi that one post you wanted Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alien hunter257 0 Posted July 13, 2014 Report Share Posted July 13, 2014 Going to host a all night recruiting lobby at 10:00 est Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Siggy 101 Posted July 13, 2014 Report Share Posted July 13, 2014 Hey guys, I don't know if I've added everybody yet, but feel free to add me on xbox: KSI Siggy Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted July 14, 2014 Report Share Posted July 14, 2014 Hey guys it's good to see you guys on the forums. Shogun's growing. Let's do some work! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted July 14, 2014 Report Share Posted July 14, 2014 Hey guys it's good to see you guys on the forums. Shogun's growing. Let's do some work! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI AfterChrist 13 Posted July 14, 2014 Report Share Posted July 14, 2014 Hey, Shogun! Sorry I haven't posted on here in a bit. How is everyone? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Drandy 5 Posted July 14, 2014 Report Share Posted July 14, 2014 Ufc let's get it guys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted July 14, 2014 Report Share Posted July 14, 2014 Hey, Shogun! Sorry I haven't posted on here in a bit. How is everyone? Been doing well. How have you been? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI AfterChrist 13 Posted July 14, 2014 Report Share Posted July 14, 2014 Quick! I need the exact spelling of the recruit tag, and I can't seem to find it on anyone's friends list! Been doing well. How have you been? Pretty good! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Seaborne 16 Posted July 14, 2014 Report Share Posted July 14, 2014 Quick! I need the exact spelling of the recruit tag, and I can't seem to find it on anyone's friends list! Pretty good! It's KSI EF Recruit iirc Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
cwb7448 2 Posted July 14, 2014 Report Share Posted July 14, 2014 what up shoguns if anyone wants to game at 2am est let me kno Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cwb7448 2 Posted July 14, 2014 Report Share Posted July 14, 2014 Just vgot promote yesterday to staff sergeant excite and hoping to get promotedf again in a couple weeks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cwb7448 2 Posted July 14, 2014 Report Share Posted July 14, 2014 (edited) Ufc let's get it guys no play cod hahahahha Edited July 14, 2014 by cwb7448 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Barrykinz 1 Posted July 14, 2014 Report Share Posted July 14, 2014 Yoh duders. Haven't been playing much of COD or TF lately but when Destiny and HALO come out, I'm going to be all over that. Adds me! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI AfterChrist 13 Posted July 15, 2014 Report Share Posted July 15, 2014 It's KSI EF Recruit iirc Thank you sir! I actually managed to find a little later and messaged him already, but I appreciate the response! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
alicia 5 Posted July 15, 2014 Report Share Posted July 15, 2014 Gaming all day hit me up on cod cwb7448 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts