Jump to content

LW Division Chat


KSI Nick 7

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, KSI Alley Circe said:

Im good thanks hun :) 

No problem anytime :)

 

45 minutes ago, SketcH said:

That's always good to hear :ahappy:

Yepp, back in the first squad I've ever been apart of ♡

Link to comment
Share on other sites


5 hours ago, KSI OhMyLanta 7 said:

No problem anytime :)

 

Yepp, back in the first squad I've ever been apart of ♡

Yea, I remember you being there b4 going to IO :tongue:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, SketcH said:

Yea, I remember you being there b4 going to IO :tongue:

It was in ES before though as Incubus :) I wouldn't trade my squad for the world or my lovely div ♡

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, KSI OhMyLanta 7 said:

It was in ES before though as Incubus :) I wouldn't trade my squad for the world or my lovely div ♡

Oh yea ES. I'm dumb bc LW wasn't even created then :tongue:. True true tho. If you love where you are, you've found your home :ahappy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, KSI Starset 7 said:

That's good :) I'm good, trying to get more active in my squads I'm over and increase positivity and communication in LW :)

That's awesome dude :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites



Hello LW, 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful night!

Just wanted to stop by and let everyone know today is KSI Clinton Birthday ( 12/15/15) 

So Lets Spam him with some amazing Birthday Wishes (: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

11 hours ago, KSIMUDDYGIRLXC said:


Hello LW, 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful night!

Just wanted to stop by and let everyone know today is KSI Clinton Birthday ( 12/15/15) 

So Lets Spam him with some amazing Birthday Wishes (: 

Damn, Alright, he'll definitely the spam of amazing birthday wishes lol

 

and remember, KSI BaddBlood's tournament tonight! Can't wait!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

1 hour ago, Asriel Dreemurr said:

"I would rather walk in-hand with someone through the dark, rather than be alone, basking in the light."

I like that ♡

 

22 hours ago, SketcH said:

Oh yea ES. I'm dumb bc LW wasn't even created then :tongue:. True true tho. If you love where you are, you've found your home :ahappy:

This is home for me ♡

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...