Giant thee God 45 Posted February 26, 2015 Report Share Posted February 26, 2015 Green you better be a seven when I come back atleast on the bored of directors Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 26, 2015 Report Share Posted February 26, 2015 Green you better be a seven when I come back atleast on the bored of directors I'm going to do my best. Come back soon Giant SketcH 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
SketcH 66 Posted February 26, 2015 Report Share Posted February 26, 2015 LW you have been a great family. No matter what keep your heads up. Times will be tough but always back each other up. Be strong and never back down. I will be leaving KSI for sometime but I will be back. I will be active on the forums and try to post once a week. I know I don't have a lot to add or help with but if anyone ever needs something hmu. Message me and I'll be glad to help. Each member that I've talked to have had an impact on me. In KSI I've met some of my closest friends. This is where my gaming expierence started and I will make sure there is where it ends. You guys and girls are all family hold each other up and don't tear each other down. Get with your leaders and share your ideas. If you have an idea that you think will prosper or help KSI don't hold it in and share it. A great person that I look up to told me this, "earlier that if you want to see change then get up and change." He also said to get up through the ranks and help make that change happen. So guys and gals if you Arnt happy with what is in KSI or LW then get up and change it. All you have potential. It only comes out if you want it to work. So stay safe LW and have fun when I come back I hope to see some members as high 7 and you SGT and CPL as gens or officers. Also for this division to grow and new faces. Forever KSI forever LW forever Hercules. For those who have spent time with me and talked and helped me thank you. Thank you evil and nick and green. Goodbye LW but this is not the end. Stay strong. -former 4th captain of HERCULES KSI Thee Giant (forever HERCULES forever LW) Come back soon Giant! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI xKing 7DS 795 Posted February 26, 2015 Report Share Posted February 26, 2015 LW you have been a great family. No matter what keep your heads up. Times will be tough but always back each other up. Be strong and never back down. I will be leaving KSI for sometime but I will be back. I will be active on the forums and try to post once a week. I know I don't have a lot to add or help with but if anyone ever needs something hmu. Message me and I'll be glad to help. Each member that I've talked to have had an impact on me. In KSI I've met some of my closest friends. This is where my gaming expierence started and I will make sure there is where it ends. You guys and girls are all family hold each other up and don't tear each other down. Get with your leaders and share your ideas. If you have an idea that you think will prosper or help KSI don't hold it in and share it. A great person that I look up to told me this, "earlier that if you want to see change then get up and change." He also said to get up through the ranks and help make that change happen. So guys and gals if you Arnt happy with what is in KSI or LW then get up and change it. All you have potential. It only comes out if you want it to work. So stay safe LW and have fun when I come back I hope to see some members as high 7 and you SGT and CPL as gens or officers. Also for this division to grow and new faces. Forever KSI forever LW forever Hercules. For those who have spent time with me and talked and helped me thank you. Thank you evil and nick and green. Goodbye LW but this is not the end. Stay strong. -former 4th captain of HERCULES KSI Thee Giant (forever HERCULES forever LW)take care of your self bro! Sent from ES Co-Founder Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 4 3 2 2
Guru Green 181 Posted February 26, 2015 Report Share Posted February 26, 2015 Howdy doo LW! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ascend 7 349 Posted February 26, 2015 Report Share Posted February 26, 2015 Howdy doo LW! Dooing good trying to keep my head above water. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI xEpicxRain 18 Posted February 26, 2015 Report Share Posted February 26, 2015 Sup How's it going giant Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Intricate 15 Posted February 26, 2015 Report Share Posted February 26, 2015 LW you have been a great family. No matter what keep your heads up. Times will be tough but always back each other up. Be strong and never back down. I will be leaving KSI for sometime but I will be back. I will be active on the forums and try to post once a week. I know I don't have a lot to add or help with but if anyone ever needs something hmu. Message me and I'll be glad to help. Each member that I've talked to have had an impact on me. In KSI I've met some of my closest friends. This is where my gaming expierence started and I will make sure there is where it ends. You guys and girls are all family hold each other up and don't tear each other down. Get with your leaders and share your ideas. If you have an idea that you think will prosper or help KSI don't hold it in and share it. A great person that I look up to told me this, "earlier that if you want to see change then get up and change." He also said to get up through the ranks and help make that change happen. So guys and gals if you Arnt happy with what is in KSI or LW then get up and change it. All you have potential. It only comes out if you want it to work. So stay safe LW and have fun when I come back I hope to see some members as high 7 and you SGT and CPL as gens or officers. Also for this division to grow and new faces. Forever KSI forever LW forever Hercules. For those who have spent time with me and talked and helped me thank you. Thank you evil and nick and green. Goodbye LW but this is not the end. Stay strong. -former 4th captain of HERCULES KSI Thee Giant (forever HERCULES forever LW) Take care, Giant. Hope to see you back soon! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIXLornaShoreX 3 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 Hey guys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Giant thee God 45 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 Thanks guys I expect to see great things from you LW KSI Ascend 7 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI xEpicxRain 18 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 Hey guys How's it going?! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 Guys I would like to let you all know that we see the good work thats going on.We are so thankful we have ppl like you all to help us.We will make sure that your work will not go notice. KSI Ascend 7 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ascend 7 349 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 Guys I would like to let you all know that we see the good work thats going on.We are so thankful we have ppl like you all to help us.We will make sure that your work will not go notice. Thank you Dominus, we shall dominate the arena and bring glory to KSI. All hail LW!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 Guys I would like to let you all know that we see the good work thats going on.We are so thankful we have ppl like you all to help us.We will make sure that your work will not go notice. I'm here for KSI and LW Thank you Dominus, we shall dominate the arena and bring glory to KSI. All hail LW!!!! Are you cheating on me Ascendancy? KSI Ascend 7 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Villain7 3 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 Proud to come back to a damn awesome div lets make good memories everyone 💕 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Ascend 7 349 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 I'm here for KSI and LW Are you cheating on my Ascendancy? No Dominus You are my #1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
BanGeRz 16 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 Proud to come back to a damn awesome div lets make good memories everyone Hell yeah man. I've got several good memories already and can't wait to make a whole lot more Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 No Dominus You are my #1 I like the sound of that Hell yeah man. I've got several good memories already and can't wait to make a whole lot more I can second that Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI_Neilgro 5 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 (edited) Whats up LW how u all doing Edited February 27, 2015 by KSI_Neilgro Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 Whats up LW how u all doing Good morning Neil Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Intricate 15 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 Whats up LW how u all doing Good morning Neil! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 Good morning Neil! Good morning Intricate Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Villain7 3 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 Morning beautiful LW today is gonna be an awesome day hmu online later and lets get working Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guru Green 181 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 Morning beautiful LW today is gonna be an awesome day hmu online later and lets get working It already is an awesome day brah! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Giant thee God 45 Posted February 27, 2015 Report Share Posted February 27, 2015 Goodmorning LW keep your heads up and keep on moving towards the goal you have each set for yourself and for this wonderful division. If someone falls pick em up. Your a family so back each other up. Have a good day today Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts