Jump to content

LW Division Chat


KSI Nick 7

Recommended Posts

Nope its mine

Lol i disagree

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Attention squads Samurai headhunters team is ready for challenges come get some

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Good AfterNoon LW Did i miss anything lol, Sketch you joining in on the Division Chat?

I've always been part of this div chat. Well ever since my boy Green has been a Gen :P
Link to comment
Share on other sites


I've always been part of this div chat. Well ever since my boy Green has been a Gen :tongue:

Never seen you in the chat until now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I've always been part of this div chat. Well ever since my boy Green has been a Gen :tongue:

It's always a pleasure having you in our chats. I wish I had more time on Xbox to party up.

 

Never seen you in the chat until now

He's been in our chats numerous times lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


It's always a pleasure having you in our chats. I wish I had more time on Xbox to party up.

He's been in our chats numerous times lol

Yea man same here.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey everyone I want to start a crucible strike team to run crucible a couple of nights a week. If you're interested let me know. I would like to have enough members to join up incase we don't have enough for 6 the night we setup the crucible team to take the spot of someone that's not online at the time.

Sounds good Monkey.  Let me know what nights you want to do it and I am sure we can find enough members to get it together.  Glad to see you taking an initiative. Good Job man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

What's up LW? How u all doing? Hope u all are doing good.

Hey Neil 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Hey LW! How is everyone's night going? Here's a hug for all y'all :hug: and a love nuke for my brother Green :nuke:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey LW how u all doing? Well I hope u all are doing great. Everyone keep up the good work u all are doing

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey LW how u all doing? Well I hope u all are doing great. Everyone keep up the good work u all are doing

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey LW! How is everyone's night going? Here's a hug for all y'all :hug: and a love nuke for my brother Green :nuke:

Expect me to come by FI sometime and show my love

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Expect me to come by FI sometime and show my love

lol alright. We'll give our love right back
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...