Jump to content

LW Division Chat


KSI Nick 7

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, KSI OhMyLanta 7 said:

awww, Ascend bat them eyes xD how's your toe? I hope okay lol 

lol :Applause:You brought up the toe. ha ha It's fine. It probably be better if i didn't run it over.:LMAO:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 hours ago, KSIAscend7 said:

lol :Applause:You brought up the toe. ha ha It's fine. It probably be better if i didn't run it over.:LMAO:

Just checking on ya xD that's good doe xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites


7 hours ago, KSIAscend7 said:

lol :Applause:You brought up the toe. ha ha It's fine. It probably be better if i didn't run it over.:LMAO:

haahha That was funny!! :laugh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

On 12/7/2015, 3:07:42, xFatality 7 said:

What's up LW! I'm pending approval to come back to KSI and then I'll be back on my grind :D can't wait too meet new people and make some new friends!

Awesome!! 

If you ever want to chat or play some BO2 just send me a message online  GT is KSI MUDDYGIRLXC  

:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

The coolest thing happened to my brother, and I we seen someone's tag on the forums and we went to look them up, and couldn't find them so we took a letter out and it led us to a FA leader which happened to be an old div and happened to see all kind of old tags and stuff and talked to an old member it was so cool :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Just now, KSIxConstantine said:

Real Good you Dragan?

Once I get away from my school's MCDonalds Internet, I shall be good!~ lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

LW Wide Gamenight 

This Saturday 12/12/15  

Lobbies are as follows:

KSI Clinton: BO2 at 7pm est

KSI HeadBusta: Ghosts at 8pm est

KSI MeatShield: Destiny at 9pm est (Please message him prior to get teams and everything set up)

* Lets get this ball rolling. Get to know each other. Have Some fun! 

* Message them for an invite Saturday:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...