KSI Alley 114 Posted December 14, 2015 Report Share Posted December 14, 2015 On December 11, 2015 at 8:51:21 PM, KSI OhMyLanta 7 said: Great, and you? Im good thanks hun Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
SketcH 66 Posted December 14, 2015 Report Share Posted December 14, 2015 8 hours ago, KSI OhMyLanta 7 said: Yeah sir it feels it good! That's always good to hear Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI OhMyLanta 7 155 Posted December 14, 2015 Report Share Posted December 14, 2015 6 hours ago, KSI Alley Circe said: Im good thanks hun No problem anytime 45 minutes ago, SketcH said: That's always good to hear Yepp, back in the first squad I've ever been apart of ♡ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted December 14, 2015 Admin Guy Report Share Posted December 14, 2015 LW, today is a good day to kick ass and take names. Hope you all have a better than average Monday. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
SketcH 66 Posted December 14, 2015 Report Share Posted December 14, 2015 5 hours ago, KSI OhMyLanta 7 said: No problem anytime Yepp, back in the first squad I've ever been apart of ♡ Yea, I remember you being there b4 going to IO Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI OhMyLanta 7 155 Posted December 14, 2015 Report Share Posted December 14, 2015 2 hours ago, SketcH said: Yea, I remember you being there b4 going to IO It was in ES before though as Incubus I wouldn't trade my squad for the world or my lovely div ♡ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Khaleesi 213 Posted December 14, 2015 Report Share Posted December 14, 2015 15 hours ago, KSI Starset 7 said: Hello Toxic Hey! Not much, you? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Starset 7 569 Posted December 14, 2015 Report Share Posted December 14, 2015 3 minutes ago, Miss ToxicRain said: Hey! Not much, you? I'm doing swell Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 3
Khaleesi 213 Posted December 14, 2015 Report Share Posted December 14, 2015 6 minutes ago, KSI Starset 7 said: I'm doing swell That's grand Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Starset 7 569 Posted December 14, 2015 Report Share Posted December 14, 2015 1 minute ago, Miss ToxicRain said: That's grand Indeed How are you doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 3
Khaleesi 213 Posted December 14, 2015 Report Share Posted December 14, 2015 26 minutes ago, KSI Starset 7 said: Indeed How are you doing? I'm really great! Been feeling extraordinarily positive lately. Trying to spread it! You? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
SketcH 66 Posted December 14, 2015 Report Share Posted December 14, 2015 1 hour ago, KSI OhMyLanta 7 said: It was in ES before though as Incubus I wouldn't trade my squad for the world or my lovely div ♡ Oh yea ES. I'm dumb bc LW wasn't even created then . True true tho. If you love where you are, you've found your home Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Starset 7 569 Posted December 15, 2015 Report Share Posted December 15, 2015 3 hours ago, Miss ToxicRain said: I'm really great! Been feeling extraordinarily positive lately. Trying to spread it! You? That's good I'm good, trying to get more active in my squads I'm over and increase positivity and communication in LW SketcH 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 3
Khaleesi 213 Posted December 15, 2015 Report Share Posted December 15, 2015 1 hour ago, KSI Starset 7 said: That's good I'm good, trying to get more active in my squads I'm over and increase positivity and communication in LW That's awesome dude Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI MuddyGirl 7 96 Posted December 15, 2015 Report Share Posted December 15, 2015 Hello LW, Hope everyone is having a wonderful night! Just wanted to stop by and let everyone know today is KSI Clinton Birthday ( 12/15/15) So Lets Spam him with some amazing Birthday Wishes (: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Dragan 28 Posted December 15, 2015 Report Share Posted December 15, 2015 11 hours ago, KSIMUDDYGIRLXC said: Hello LW, Hope everyone is having a wonderful night! Just wanted to stop by and let everyone know today is KSI Clinton Birthday ( 12/15/15) So Lets Spam him with some amazing Birthday Wishes (: Damn, Alright, he'll definitely the spam of amazing birthday wishes lol and remember, KSI BaddBlood's tournament tonight! Can't wait! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted December 15, 2015 Admin Guy Report Share Posted December 15, 2015 "I would rather walk in-hand with someone through the dark, rather than be alone, basking in the light." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
KSI OhMyLanta 7 155 Posted December 15, 2015 Report Share Posted December 15, 2015 1 hour ago, Asriel Dreemurr said: "I would rather walk in-hand with someone through the dark, rather than be alone, basking in the light." I like that ♡ 22 hours ago, SketcH said: Oh yea ES. I'm dumb bc LW wasn't even created then . True true tho. If you love where you are, you've found your home This is home for me ♡ Retired 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI xKing 7DS 795 Posted December 15, 2015 Report Share Posted December 15, 2015 Whats Up LW! im very happy to be back and in such an amazing div Everyone and anyone hit me up would love too meet new people!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 4 3 2 2
SketcH 66 Posted December 16, 2015 Report Share Posted December 16, 2015 6 hours ago, KSI OhMyLanta 7 said: I like that ♡ This is home for me ♡ Good to hear that Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI H3AD Busta 20 Posted December 16, 2015 Report Share Posted December 16, 2015 Hmm Waddup what's da bidnezz Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 17, 2015 Report Share Posted December 17, 2015 (edited) How is every ones night going Edited December 17, 2015 by KSI TyingFool Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI OhMyLanta 7 155 Posted December 17, 2015 Report Share Posted December 17, 2015 2 hours ago, KSI TyingFool said: How is every ones night going Good, good ♡ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSIxConstantine 8 Posted December 17, 2015 Report Share Posted December 17, 2015 Was up LW how's the bros and does doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI xKing 7DS 795 Posted December 17, 2015 Report Share Posted December 17, 2015 Whats up guys, hope everyone had a very good day =) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 4 3 2 2
Recommended Posts