Yuuki 58 Posted April 19, 2015 Report Share Posted April 19, 2015 I'm doing good. How are you? I'm doing good just got out of after prom lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxEarthnWater. 55 Posted April 19, 2015 Report Share Posted April 19, 2015 I'm doing good just got out of after prom lol lucky you im no longer going to prom anymore Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Yuuki 58 Posted April 19, 2015 Report Share Posted April 19, 2015 lucky you im no longer going to prom anymore I'm sorry bro How is everyone doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxEarthnWater. 55 Posted April 20, 2015 Report Share Posted April 20, 2015 How it's everyone doing? doing good been busy been bored been doing homework and stuff like that Yuuki 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Yuuki 58 Posted April 20, 2015 Report Share Posted April 20, 2015 doing good been busy been bored been doing homework and stuff like that Ik what u mean I've been busy with all that too lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted April 20, 2015 Report Share Posted April 20, 2015 I'm doing good just got out of after prom lol I never got the chance to go to my prom Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxEarthnWater. 55 Posted April 21, 2015 Report Share Posted April 21, 2015 Sup family? being bored out of my mind atm. about to do a forums meeting thingy What's up family? How u all doing? I hope u all are doing good. well ive had a bad week so far but lets hope that stops XD I never got the chance to go to my prom you should have gone to your first one atleast ill take you Yuuki 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Yuuki 58 Posted April 21, 2015 Report Share Posted April 21, 2015 I never got the chance to go to my prom I'm sorry green I'll go to prom with u you should have gone to your first one atleast ill take you No way i'm taking him being bored out of my mind atm. about to do a forums meeting thingy Lol me 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxEarthnWater. 55 Posted April 21, 2015 Report Share Posted April 21, 2015 Lol me 2 lol i know your in here with me sup cloud congratz on you maybe becoming a dad Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Yuuki 58 Posted April 21, 2015 Report Share Posted April 21, 2015 sup cloud Sup earth I'm doing good. How are you? Good bro good congratz on you maybe becoming a dad It's official i am becoming one lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted April 21, 2015 Report Share Posted April 21, 2015 It's official i am becoming one lol Congrats! Bringing life into the world is a beautiful thing How far along is she? If you don't mind me asking. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted April 21, 2015 Report Share Posted April 21, 2015 It's official i am becoming one lol Congrats Cloud. First one? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxEarthnWater. 55 Posted April 21, 2015 Report Share Posted April 21, 2015 Congrats Cloud. First one? yeah its his first It's official i am becoming one lol well congrats time to get a good paying job XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Revexxx 24 Posted April 22, 2015 Report Share Posted April 22, 2015 Nah I got a big booty what yall talking about Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI xEpicxRain 18 Posted April 22, 2015 Report Share Posted April 22, 2015 How's it going Leonidas how are you all doing tonight?! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guru Green 181 Posted April 22, 2015 Report Share Posted April 22, 2015 Nah I got a big booty what yall talking about Big booty? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted April 22, 2015 Report Share Posted April 22, 2015 Hello everyone in Leonidas. I am KSI GREENRANG3R, i just joined Leonidas on 4-21-15 and i wanted to introduce myself and say that i look forward to meeting you all, and if anyone wants to hit me up with a friend request, feel free. My Gamertag is the same as listed above. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted April 22, 2015 Report Share Posted April 22, 2015 yeah its his first Awsome man. Congrats. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
TSB WickedClown 24 Posted April 22, 2015 Report Share Posted April 22, 2015 Whats up guys How is everyone Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted April 22, 2015 Report Share Posted April 22, 2015 Hello everyone in Leonidas. I am KSI GREENRANG3R, i just joined Leonidas on 4-21-15 and i wanted to introduce myself and say that i look forward to meeting you all, and if anyone wants to hit me up with a friend request, feel free. My Gamertag is the same as listed above. Glad to see you already making yourself at home brah! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Yuuki 58 Posted April 23, 2015 Report Share Posted April 23, 2015 Congrats! Bringing life into the world is a beautiful thing How far along is she? If you don't mind me asking. 17 weeks got a sonogram friday Congrats Cloud. First one? Yep lol Hello everyone in Leonidas. I am KSI GREENRANG3R, i just joined Leonidas on 4-21-15 and i wanted to introduce myself and say that i look forward to meeting you all, and if anyone wants to hit me up with a friend request, feel free. My Gamertag is the same as listed above. Sup I'm cloud ur 4th Lieutenant How's it going Leonidas how are you all doing tonight?! Good wbu? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted April 23, 2015 Report Share Posted April 23, 2015 17 weeks got a sonogram friday That's awesome man! I hope all is well! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted April 23, 2015 Report Share Posted April 23, 2015 Just wanted to let everyone know that once i become a CPL and SGT that i will be recruiting my butt off for yall. You guys have done nothing but show me this is a family. Family always have each others back and you all have my back. You can guarantee i have yours. I will work as hard as i possibly can for this squad so that we are successful and that we keep this family like atmosphere going as long as we possibly can. I really do appreciate every single one of you for all the hospitality and overall willingness to mentor me. I can successfully say that i found the perfect squad for me. When i am able to recruit, you guys wont regret taking a chance on me and you will know that it was for the greater good. Its time for LEONIDAS to rise up and show that we are one of the greatest squads in KSI. I have chosen to step up and do my part and i know that you all, my brothers and sisters, will do yours. #LLL LONG LIVE LEONIDAS! -Thanks Family Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guru Green 181 Posted April 23, 2015 Report Share Posted April 23, 2015 Just wanted to let everyone know that once i become a CPL and SGT that i will be recruiting my butt off for yall. You guys have done nothing but show me this is a family. Family always have each others back and you all have my back. You can guarantee i have yours. I will work as hard as i possibly can for this squad so that we are successful and that we keep this family like atmosphere going as long as we possibly can. I really do appreciate every single one of you for all the hospitality and overall willingness to mentor me. I can successfully say that i found the perfect squad for me. When i am able to recruit, you guys wont regret taking a chance on me and you will know that it was for the greater good. Its time for LEONIDAS to rise up and show that we are one of the greatest squads in KSI. I have chosen to step up and do my part and i know that you all, my brothers and sisters, will do yours. #LLL LONG LIVE LEONIDAS! -Thanks Family I hope to see you go far brah Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Yuuki 58 Posted April 23, 2015 Report Share Posted April 23, 2015 Just wanted to let everyone know that once i become a CPL and SGT that i will be recruiting my butt off for yall. You guys have done nothing but show me this is a family. Family always have each others back and you all have my back. You can guarantee i have yours. I will work as hard as i possibly can for this squad so that we are successful and that we keep this family like atmosphere going as long as we possibly can. I really do appreciate every single one of you for all the hospitality and overall willingness to mentor me. I can successfully say that i found the perfect squad for me. When i am able to recruit, you guys wont regret taking a chance on me and you will know that it was for the greater good. Its time for LEONIDAS to rise up and show that we are one of the greatest squads in KSI. I have chosen to step up and do my part and i know that you all, my brothers and sisters, will do yours. #LLL LONG LIVE LEONIDAS! -Thanks Family We got u bro, n we'll all work together as a family n shine above the rest!! Yay Leonidas!! We family forever That's awesome man! I hope all is well! Wooh just nervous with everything goin on Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts