Yuuki 58 Posted April 27, 2015 Report Share Posted April 27, 2015 Sup xena? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Intricate 15 Posted April 27, 2015 Report Share Posted April 27, 2015 A little tired and a little sad. But I'll be fine. Can't wait to go home. Aww I'm sorry to hear that, hope things get better soon Sup xena? Hii! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Yuuki 58 Posted April 28, 2015 Report Share Posted April 28, 2015 Hii! Hi intricate!!! KSI Ascend 7 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted April 28, 2015 Report Share Posted April 28, 2015 Aww I'm sorry to hear that, hope things get better soon Yeah I'm fine. Glad to be at home on Xbox KSI Ascend 7 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Pohie 1 Posted May 1, 2015 Report Share Posted May 1, 2015 Good night Xena babes! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Ascend 7 349 Posted May 1, 2015 Report Share Posted May 1, 2015 Hii Ascendancy! Poke Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted May 1, 2015 Report Share Posted May 1, 2015 Anybody have any plans for the weekend? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI COMMAND0 7 65 Posted May 1, 2015 Report Share Posted May 1, 2015 Tell me someone over here has heard of Xena Warrior Princess? Its an old show, but a true classic. Haha hows everyone doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted May 2, 2015 Report Share Posted May 2, 2015 Tell me someone over here has heard of Xena Warrior Princess? Its an old show, but a true classic. Haha hows everyone doing? That's where we got the name lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Pohie 1 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Share Posted May 6, 2015 Green I need to kik you, get with you, or get in contact with you personal like asap. It is very urgent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guru Green 181 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Share Posted May 6, 2015 Green I need to kik you, get with you, or get in contact with you personal like asap. It is very urgent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Alright. I'll be online tomorrow around 4-5pm after I get home from class. If you're online, I'll pull you into a party. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Pohie 1 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Share Posted May 6, 2015 Alright. I'll be online tomorrow around 4-5pm after I get home from class. If you're online, I'll pull you into a party.Ok. Thankyou. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Intricate 15 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Share Posted May 6, 2015 Good Morning Xena! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Share Posted May 6, 2015 Ok. Thankyou. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk No problem buddy. It's what I'm here for. Good Morning Xena! Hello Intricate! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Pohie 1 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Share Posted May 6, 2015 No problem buddy. It's what I'm here for. Hello Intricate! Nvm, I don't need to talk anymore. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guru Green 181 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Share Posted May 6, 2015 Nvm, I don't need to talk anymore. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Lol again? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Pohie 1 Posted May 6, 2015 Report Share Posted May 6, 2015 Lol again?Sorrrrryyyyyy. Gosh. [emoji29] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Starset 7 569 Posted May 7, 2015 Report Share Posted May 7, 2015 What's going on XENA? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 3
Guru Green 181 Posted May 7, 2015 Report Share Posted May 7, 2015 Sorrrrryyyyyy. Gosh. [emoji29] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Lol you're fine brah Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Venomous10 2 Posted May 7, 2015 Report Share Posted May 7, 2015 Heyyy[emoji3] #HollywoodUndead4Life Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Legendzzz 84 Posted May 7, 2015 Report Share Posted May 7, 2015 Hey how are you doin Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Pohie 1 Posted May 7, 2015 Report Share Posted May 7, 2015 Morning Xena Babes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Lil Freddy 127 Posted May 7, 2015 Report Share Posted May 7, 2015 AfterNoon Xena <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Intricate 15 Posted May 7, 2015 Report Share Posted May 7, 2015 To everyone who I haven't said hello to yet who's posted in here since there's quite a few lol, hello to you all! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Venomous10 2 Posted May 7, 2015 Report Share Posted May 7, 2015 To everyone who I haven't said hello to yet who's posted in here since there's quite a few lol, hello to you all! Heyyy[emoji3] #HollywoodUndead4Life Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts