AAP Staff Applications: Closing 11/30/2014

Retired

• Admin Guy

It is that time again where I am looking for more people to fill spots in the AAP department. new members will be accepted into the program when these applications are closed. 

READ BEFORE APPLYING:
Regular and Constant activity in the Of The Month Awards voting AND normal nominations is a MUST.
If you feel you cant give us that please don't apply.

There are also some new things that we are going to be implementing in the near future. So, make sure that you're ready to be as active as possible with the department. I need dedication and activity, so be prepared to work. Also, if you're not active within the Skype chat/Staff chat, then you will be removed as well. Keep yourself in the loop of things!

COPY AND FILL OUT THIS FORM.

Name/Gamertag:
Rank (If applicable):
Time spent on the forums (Daily):
Experience and Time in KSI:

Skype (Required to be on Staff):
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details):

Thank you for applying to this program.

Department Head,

KSI Doctor 7

Name/GamerTag: Jeff Aka: KSIxDANKIFIEDx7

Time spent on the Forums: I'm always checking the forums out. Always.

Experience & time in KSI: Joined KSI June 2012. Highest rank obtained was cofo.

Why I think you should pick me to join the AAP? I'm pretty laid back but hardlined. You don't deserve it; then you shouldn't get it.

Name/Gamertag: KSI Pinky 7
Rank (If applicable): RCT
Time spent on the forums (Daily): 10+ hours
Experience and Time in KSI: Joined KSI 6-27-13 in TW  and made it up to Founder & acting div leader, I was AAP staff from May through September, I am a section mod over the Spam section, I was TW section mod till it was merged, I was T&E staff, I was News Team Department Head. I left everything when I lost my home and internet and I'm hoping to be accepted back on staff now that I'm back online. AAP has always been and will always be my favorite department. I'm in love with the recognition of others for their hard work. 

Skype (Required to be on Staff): impinky7
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): 
I left everything when I lost my home and internet and I'm hoping to be accepted back on staff now that I'm back online. AAP has always been and will always be my favorite department. I'm in love with the recognition of others for their hard work. I miss being a part of the best team out there and appreciate your consideration and time. 

Name/Gamertag: Jacob, KSI KING B3AR

Rank (if applicable): General

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 4-8 hours

Experience and Time in KSI: 13 months and excessive forums activity

Skype (Required to be on Staff): ksi_poppaxpigz

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I have nominated 6 several people for awards, I know which awards are allowed to be self-nominated and know all of the awards. I look at the aap section all the time every day always willing to give my witness. I'm on the forums all the time every day and Ive been wanting to going the aap time for a while. It would be a priviledge for me to be picked and I would love to work with the team. :)

Name/Gamertag: Justin Smith/ KSI Country 7
Rank (If applicable): LW Co-Founder
Time spent on the forums (Daily): 5-6 hours
Experience and Time in KSI: Ive been in KSI since Dec 23, 2013 and ive had a very interesting journey up to my current rank (co-fo)

Skype (Required to be on Staff):xBlackoutx69
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I'm wanting to be more involved within KSI and every time I see an opportunity like this i want to be apart of it. If accepted to AAP i will do my best to help the department with any kind of deadlines or whatever is needed. Plus im usually on the forums 5-10 times a day .

Awards

Name/Gamertag: Luke/KSIXxDropShotxX

Rank (If applicable): Ssgt

Time spent on the forums (Daily): Anywhere from 4-10 hours.

Experience and Time in KSI: I originally joined a little over 2 years ago, left after a few months, and joined back over a year ago. I have been in KSI ever since, and am constantly on the forums.

Skype (Required to be on Staff): lq2517

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I feel like I am a very hard worker, and will go out of my way to do anything I can to help out KSI. I am a very quick learner, and am willing to listen to other members to help the department out in any way. I also have a pretty good understanding of the awards system and how it works.

Name/Gamertag: Jordon, KSI UnStoPPab1e

Rank (If applicable): 1CPT

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 3+ hours

Experience and Time in KSI: I've been in KSI since may 5th 2014. I have shown hard work and dedication. Ever since I've made my account here on the forums I've loved it.

Skype (Required to be on Staff): jordon.mattson

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): well like I said I love the forums and would love to be apart of it in another way. I can provide you with activity and responsibility. I believe people that put the hard work in should deserve an award to recite it. I'm trying to get as much involved as I can in KSI, so I would love the opportunity to be apart of this team!

Name/Gamertag: KSI LazeKush
Rank (If applicable): SSGT
Time spent on the forums (Daily): 2+ Hours, Depends on the day. Could always be more :wink:
Experience and Time in KSI: Almost 3 years. My KSI History in my signature says it all. 
Skype (Required to be on Staff): jbeyer6
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): We all love getting awards and it is a great feeling. To help out with the process sounds amazing. I love helping people with problems anything to make someone happy. I feel I can do what is necessary as efficiently as possible. I am a quick learner and ready for change. New rules, new ways to do things I will be fine and learn it just as quick as before and move on.

Name/Gamertag:The Joker/KSI Unicron

Rank (If applicable):General

Time spent on the forums (Daily):4-5 hours if not more

Experience and Time in KSI: was recruited December 29th 2013

Skype (Required to be on Staff):ksi_unicron

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details):I feel that I should be picked up because I'm constantly on the forums checking every 30mins- an hour. I do what is asked when asked and majority of the time perform that task better/faster than expected. I'm usually always available and I love being a part of KSI and would like nothing more than to help out in almost every way I can no matter what im doing I have a lot of knowledge about KSI and I can help with whatever is needed

Name/Gamertag: KSI Vermilion98

Rank (If applicable): 4th Captain

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 1-2 hours of actually doing things on the forums.

Experience and Time in KSI: 5 and a half months.

Skype (Required to be on Staff): VermilionTheUnicorn

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): It seems like a good thing to be doing with my spare time, it would be good to have the experience of being on a forums staff, I'd love to be part of something that allows me to help out more, and I feel that I would be able to make a valuable contribution to the team.

Edited by KSI Vermilion98

Name/Gamertag: Mike/ KSI Scotland 7
Rank (If applicable): Founder
Time spent on the forums (Daily): Between 4-8hours.
Experience and Time in KSI: I have been in KSI Since August 31st 2013, I have recently reached the rank of Founder and was a General for 9 months, So I've been helping run things in LS for a little while ^_^ I have been section Moderator over LS for quite awhile now, I have also been the News Team Co-Head for a short period of time too. I am constantly brainstorming with different people to find ways to improve how we do things in LS. I am currently IA Liaison for Last Strike. I have been through a Division Merge, multiple squad merges and entire division restructurings. 

Skype (Required to be on Staff): michael.scotland1993

I feel that I could be a useful asset to the AAP team due to my communication skills and drive for excellence. I am a very committed individual and I believe being committed is a very important trait to have in a team member. As I started before I am always looking for ways to improve things. Since becoming a section mod I have looked for new ways to get more involved with the forums and I feel AAP is a great place to do so.

If I was on the AAP I feel these qualities would benefit the program in many ways. I am always willing to listen and learn from any leaders, no matter what their rank/title is.

Besides that, I would like to be part of something that others enjoy utilizing and having that fulfilling moment when I know I contributed to someone receiving an award. 

I also understand that being part of a Dept. isn't loafing around and there will be work to be done and I understand that and I am more than willing to put in that work. 

Name/Gamertag: KSI Lily 7
Rank (If applicable):  LW Co-Founder
Time spend on the forums (Daily): I'm usually on for at least an hour each night, but I get on and check things throughout the day when I get a chance.
Experience and time in KSI: As of last week, I've been in for one year. I spend eight months as a general, split my squad twice, and now have happily been a co-founder for three months. :) I'm also a section mod for our division, LW. 
Skype (Required to be on Staff): potato.lily
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): As stated above, I spent a fairly long time as a general, so I know how officers and the lower ranks appreciate awards. After all, who doesn't love getting recognized for something good we've done? Sometimes a member receiving an award can completely change their opinion on our community and I wish to share my love for KSI with others in anyway that I can. As well as I am very interested in getting involved in more programs offered here in KSI, and AAP is a great opportunity to do so! I feel that I could help contribute to the staff in many ways. Such as: I'm very committed to things I do, I have A LOT of free time, and I love helping people! I look forward to possibly hearing from you in the near future and I greatly appreciate the opportunity! Thank you. 

Name/Gamertag: KSI Mightymau5

Rank (If applicable): Menace Gen

Time spent on the forums (Daily): I'm on the forums everyday for at least 3-4 hours

Experience and Time in KSI: 3 months

Skype (Required to be on Staff): mightymouse1217

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I always wanted to join a department in KSI and I can't think of any better department than AAP. AAP is about giving back to the community and it would be an honor to be apart of that. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear back from you guys! :)

Gamer tag: KSI xSTREETSx 7

Time spent on forums:1-2 hours daily

Time in KSI:1 year and about 3 months

Why I feel I should be picked:well first off I love the AAP and have been watching and reading people's post's on it for a long time I love seeing what nice things people have to say about one another, on top of that I'm very knowledgeable about KSI and have much love for my ( our) coumminity, I belive I can be very non bias, I'm 32 years old and I belive that I can deside without favoritism, I will deside on the witnesses post and the credibility behind it.

Name/Gamertag: KSI Hedgie 7

Rank (If applicable): None that I know of.

Time spent on forums (Daily): Just got back online but usually was 10 hours a day.

Experience and time in KSI: About two years.

Skype (Required to be on staff): geoleherisson

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I have been apart of the AAP staff before my leave of absence from clan/web ops a year or so ago. I have had a good amount of experience in KSI and dealing with online and clan operation matters. I can make educated decisions that are non-biased and am willing to work and be active for the long haul.

Name/Gamertag:KSI VONNER META

Time spent on the forums: I'm on the forums 5 to 8 times within a hour, everyday

Experience and Time in KSI:I have a year and a half of experience in KSI from clan ops and learning Web ops well, I was originally recruited on May 12th 2013 then out on January 20th 2014 then returned April 10th and ready for anything.

Skype (Required to be on Staff):Cbonners1994

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I can provide lots of help to AAP and I have been looking to join AAP for a long time since the first time i did members of the month awards, I can be useful help just like I have helped in my division and I would like AAP to be my first Web ops department to work in, I have studied the awards well and what their requirements are for that member by looking at the awards section and I am also willing to learn from the leaders of AAP more of the department I have been very active clan ops wise and on the forums and I would like to expand my learning by being in AAP :)

Name/Gamertag:

Isacc, KSI x Syther

Rank (If applicable):

staff sergeant

Time spent on the forums (Daily):

9hours a day

Experience and Time in KSI:

been in ksi since 11-4-14

Skype (Required to be on Staff):

Isacc.fred.steward

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): I'm a very honest if i think someone deserves to be noticed or i dont think he deserves the reward ill say it. i've been looking into joining for the past four days now and i 've looked into it and learned some I think i could be a very good asset to the the AAP staff i've looked at all the rewards over and over again to be able to give a very honest answer to see if a person deserves it or not

Name/GamerTag: Nathan/KSI MeChAniic 7

Time spent on the Forums: On and off through out the day, almost everyday.

Experience & time in KSI: 3 years, 2 years of holding an officer position or higher.

Why I think you should pick me to join the AAP? I have extensive knowledge of the AAP prosedures and the awards, I've been nominating and witnessing for awards for 2+ years. I'm easy to work with.

Name/Gamertag: Erin/KSI x Kittens
Time spent on the forums: The entire time I'm home (which is usually a lot)
Experience and Time in KSI: Been in and out for 2 years; total time spent as a KSI member? probably around a year. My forums account has been active for a good majority of the two years.
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department?: I'm practically always on the forums, not posting, just lurking. I won't look at each nomination in the POV of a friend, but simply as an AAP member. No favoritism as well as no discrimination. 

Name/Gamertag: ksi webby200o

Rank (If applicable):sgt

Time spent on the forums (Daily):I look on forums every day

Experience and Time in KSI:been in ksi for quite long

Skype (Required to be on Staff):can't remember name is I get on the team I will tell u

Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department? (Please provide details): ok I am.on the forums most days just looking on the site not posting but I know when I see or here gd people who deserve aap award I am not one sided if I no people who been nominated I may not chose them I pick the person who sounds they deserve a award

Name/Gamertag: McKenzie/KSI KenzaBenz
Time spent on the forums: Sporadically throughout the day....basically a lot.
Experience and Time in KSI: 8 months. Have had an active forums account for the past few months. Had a lot of problems with my forums account for the first few months. I have moved up through the ranks rather quickly and have done my best to help out my squad as well as others. I am always more than happy to lend a hand wherever is needed and pride myself on being proactive. 
Why you feel you should be picked to join the AAP and what can you provide for the department?:I do a lot of observing before I take any action. I'm always on the forums and meeting new people. I like to get to know people and I would pick people based on the things they have done and accomplished rather than personal bias. I have been looking to get more involved in the KSI community for a while and feel that I could be a valuable asset.