KSI CaptAm3rica 18 Posted April 11, 2015 Report Share Posted April 11, 2015 How's everyone doing today? Doing great how you doing Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted April 11, 2015 Report Share Posted April 11, 2015 Doing great how you doing I have a major headache right now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted April 11, 2015 Report Share Posted April 11, 2015 I have a major headache right now The best thing I have found is BC powder or Goodys powder. Very fast acting. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
JewlzKristine 5 Posted April 11, 2015 Report Share Posted April 11, 2015 I have a new computer that is only going to be for writing and KSI stuff How is everyone doing today Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted April 12, 2015 Report Share Posted April 12, 2015 Good Morning Hannibal. EVERYONE please remember to attend the squad meeting tonight @ 8PM EST on happywars. Keep an eye out for your invite and attend. There are a few things that need to be gone over that everyone needs to hear. Thanks everyone and have a great day. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted April 12, 2015 Report Share Posted April 12, 2015 Good Morning Hannibal. EVERYONE please remember to attend the squad meeting tonight @ 8PM EST on happywars. Keep an eye out for your invite and attend. There are a few things that need to be gone over that everyone needs to hear. Thanks everyone and have a great day. Yes and I have some things to announce as well Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI CaptAm3rica 18 Posted April 12, 2015 Report Share Posted April 12, 2015 I have a new computer that is only going to be for writing and KSI stuff How is everyone doing today doing great how you doing that's great to hear about puter Yes and I have some things to announce as well that's great boss Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted April 12, 2015 Report Share Posted April 12, 2015 that's great boss I hope to see you all there Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
JewlzKristine 5 Posted April 13, 2015 Report Share Posted April 13, 2015 congrates father time urdone and razor on your promotions Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted April 13, 2015 Report Share Posted April 13, 2015 Meeting was great last night. Thanks to all who attended! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI xEpicxRain 18 Posted April 13, 2015 Report Share Posted April 13, 2015 congrates father time urdone and razor on your promotions What was their promotions? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted April 13, 2015 Report Share Posted April 13, 2015 congrates father time urdone and razor on your promotions Thanks Jewlz. Keep up your good work as well. I hope you figure out the issue with your capture card. Cant wait to see what you put together. What was their promotions? Fathert1me was promoted to 4CPT Razor33 was promoted to SSG I was promoted to 2LT Meeting was great last night. Thanks to all who attended! I thought it was a really productive meeting as well. It would have been better if there wasent so much LAG. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI xEpicxRain 18 Posted April 13, 2015 Report Share Posted April 13, 2015 Fathert1me was promoted to 4CPT Razor33 was promoted to SSG I was promoted to 2LT Ah congrats to everyone on their promotion s Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted April 13, 2015 Report Share Posted April 13, 2015 Ah congrats to everyone on their promotion s Thank you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted April 13, 2015 Report Share Posted April 13, 2015 I thought it was a really productive meeting as well. It would have been better if there wasent so much LAG. Hannibal members really got a kick out of that lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted April 13, 2015 Report Share Posted April 13, 2015 Hannibal members really got a kick out of that lol All of you were laughing. The parawas effecting everyone though. It was pretty bad. You wanna do some strikes today? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted April 13, 2015 Report Share Posted April 13, 2015 All of you were laughing. The parawas effecting everyone though. It was pretty bad. You wanna do some strikes today? I'm down. Hopefully I'm not busy. Otherwise, we might have to do some later in the evening. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted April 13, 2015 Report Share Posted April 13, 2015 I'm down. Hopefully I'm not busy. Otherwise, we might have to do some later in the evening. Whenever your ready man. Just hit me up. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted April 13, 2015 Report Share Posted April 13, 2015 Whenever your ready man. Just hit me up. I should be on. I'm looking forward to getting better armor and weapons. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted April 13, 2015 Report Share Posted April 13, 2015 I should be on. I'm looking forward to getting better armor and weapons. We have all been there. Notes are posted BTW. Heading home shortly. See you ingame later. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
JewlzKristine 5 Posted April 14, 2015 Report Share Posted April 14, 2015 I scored an 88% on the quiz might take it again to try and get a better score was hoping for one hundred Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted April 14, 2015 Report Share Posted April 14, 2015 We have all been there. Notes are posted BTW. Heading home shortly. See you ingame later. I waited for you but you never got on Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted April 14, 2015 Report Share Posted April 14, 2015 I waited for you but you never got on Between being absolutely exausted and my wife and kids wanting to spend time with me. Sry Green. I was called out on an alarm call at 230 in the AM yesterday and stayed out there all day. I fell asleep on the couch last night. lol.. I will definately be on today though. Went to sleep very early. Well rested. Also, I am off tomorrow so I can stay on later. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI CaptAm3rica 18 Posted April 14, 2015 Report Share Posted April 14, 2015 Good morning everyone Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted April 14, 2015 Report Share Posted April 14, 2015 Good morning everyone Mornin Cappy. How goes the day? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts