Jump to content

Twisted Warfare Division Chat


KSI Vanished 7

Recommended Posts

well hopefully we can get this chat up and going soon have more people online to post. if you ever get bored you can come join us in our conversations inside rival squad chat. they can get strange sometimes but always fun

Link to comment
Share on other sites


If anyone is looking to set up a HH practice match please contact me, KSI AND UR DEAD and or KSI TALIBAN TACO. We look forward to hearing from you and getting a practice set up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This is KSI REAPER 510 from DEATHROW D4LT, and i wanted to let you guys know that my Xbox got the RED RING OF DEATH and its kinda hard for me to buy a new Xbox right now. And if you can please let FANGO know whats going on. thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ok me and evil got a few recruits today like a few minutes ago and we came across someone we didn't really expect ( not trying to sound sexiest or anything ) but we got to recruit a girl into outlaw its surprising cause the only KSI member that I know that is a girl is KSI Kiki so ya quite a suprised but we recriuted 4 guys and girl so outlaw is growing good and doing well so yay :)

Long live KSI and long live outlaw

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 weeks later...

Gamers Impacting the world positively:

I saw this video in one of my classes i thought it was interesting and i thought the lady talking was partially crazy lol, but i thought you guys would like to watch it and maybe get something out of it, The video is about Gamers and how they can potentially "impact" the word in a positive way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy TW :) I was scrolling through the forums and ran out of places to type so looking at kiki's name I stumbled across this division so I hope you lads are doing good :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 weeks later...

hey all, So I'm a journalism major and I'm doing a piece on COD and Blops2 and I'm looking for someone who has the game and would do an interview over XBOX Live. It has to be some one I don't know or play with. please hit me up if any one is interested. I need two people. Plus if any one out there works for the franchise, I need a source from there too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I love KSI.ppl realy don't know what this means to me.It has give me a place to belong and find other ppl that care about something other than there self.All our leaders n TW has been here for all of us.We are a family.I would like to thank all the hard working ppl that has made all this possible.I love each and every one of you guys.Big shout out to ROMAN,KIKI,and our co-fos.Y,all kick a#% 7 days a week.Cant wait to get home and get online and talk to my family again.Long live KSI!!!! Long Live TW!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 3 weeks later...

Killjoy is gonna be the best squad in TW :wink: just u watch

hello my fellow TW member I was wondering if u could nominate me for LT if u could I would really apperciate it plz and thank u :)

alright everyone in TW and everyone in KSI this is imprtant and a must read so if some of u know we just had a bad shotting in CT for those of you that dont know well now u know so there saying that they guy who did do the shooting just got done playing some shooter game idk what game it was so it was either COD or Battlefield or probably Medal of Honor and now there trying to blame us gamers and they said for respect there should be a no game day on the 26th now idk if there gonna shut off live or online for that day but thats just what i heard on the news anad now they might band one of those games he was playing cause they think thats whats causing all the shootings

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 5 weeks later...

Whats up everyone, I will be hosting a Battle rights try out thursday at 8:30 pm EST and Saturday night 9 pm EST. Battle rights is very similar to Head Hunters except that this is for the whole division, the top 10 players will be going up agaisnt other divisions to see who is the best. anyone is welcomed to try out and you must attend atleast 2 tryouts to make the team, the third try out will be announced later next week. if you have any questions please contact me on here or on xbox. I expect to see many ppl their, LETS SHOW KSI THAT WE ARE THE BEST!!! TW FOR THE WIN!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...