Get The Gringo 1 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Share Posted April 1, 2013 seems like a lot of s h i t went down haha Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIKill3rMill3r 4 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Share Posted April 1, 2013 Congrats Frog on the promotion. I also want to send a big shout out to Outlaw for all the promotions Evil COFO, Burndem 2LT, Devest8r 4 CPT, Rebel Recon 2 CPT and Buddy 4 LT great job guys! Keep up the great work Outlaw! Bolt Action 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Share Posted April 1, 2013 WUB-WUB Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Bolt Action 24 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Share Posted April 1, 2013 Isn't recons stuff off? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI BrawlyMov1e 8 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Share Posted April 1, 2013 What's going on Twisted Warfare this is KSI BrawlyMov1e from Impulse. I'm posting this post, haha see what I did there, on the Division chat because I wanted to let all of TW know that I will be having a game night on Friday at around 3:50p.m. until whenever. I ask that if you do wish to be apart of it, that you send me a message on the forums or on xbox saying that you want to so that I have an idea of who's going to be there. If you need anything, feel free to message me. I won't bite...much. But seriously if you have any questions, message me and I will help you the best I can. The game night will be on MW3, by the way. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Modify 6 5 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Share Posted April 1, 2013 They say I'm crazy damn homie Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Share Posted April 1, 2013 You are crazy lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Mayhem 43 Posted April 2, 2013 Report Share Posted April 2, 2013 You are crazy lol You're crazy. jk i don't know Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted April 2, 2013 Report Share Posted April 2, 2013 I'm not crazy lol you are Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Mayhem 43 Posted April 2, 2013 Report Share Posted April 2, 2013 ok i don't care Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI BrawlyMov1e 8 Posted April 4, 2013 Report Share Posted April 4, 2013 My game night/day time will be from 3:45p.m. or 3:50p.m. until I have to get off at like 6:00 or so. If any of you would want to be at it, message me on here or on xbox so I can get an estimate of who will be there. This will be a trial run so any ideas you guys have for my game night/day on MW3, let me know. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Arson1stZero 0 Posted April 6, 2013 Report Share Posted April 6, 2013 I want purple now. Guess I'll just have to settle for my awesome new banner I managed to upload... finally Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tha Cole 45 Posted April 6, 2013 Report Share Posted April 6, 2013 I love the sig Arson Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Arson1stZero 0 Posted April 6, 2013 Report Share Posted April 6, 2013 Thanks man hah took way long then it should have just because I had to compress it so much Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted April 6, 2013 Report Share Posted April 6, 2013 guys if anyone has anything they feel like they need 2 say 2 me come 2 me and we will talk i have nothing 2 hide!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Bolt Action 24 Posted April 6, 2013 Report Share Posted April 6, 2013 ^ 2 many 2's brag lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted April 7, 2013 Report Share Posted April 7, 2013 It's going pretty good two squads about to split and maybe a new COFO within 2weeks were doing a pretty good job Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
washable 0 Posted April 7, 2013 Report Share Posted April 7, 2013 Damn didn't there was two squads about to split TW GETTING THE JOB DONE Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. DropShot 228 Posted April 8, 2013 Report Share Posted April 8, 2013 What's up TW?? TW is where I originally was. The days back in rival were the best! So many people in TW that taught me so much! How's is everything going? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted April 9, 2013 Report Share Posted April 9, 2013 You mean Flows the best guy ever Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
washable 0 Posted April 9, 2013 Report Share Posted April 9, 2013 Whats up TW? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted April 9, 2013 Report Share Posted April 9, 2013 The thing thats up everyday just beasting it out In KSI !! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
washable 0 Posted April 10, 2013 Report Share Posted April 10, 2013 Oh ok just making sure it wasn't down being slothful Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted April 10, 2013 Report Share Posted April 10, 2013 TW GREAT BECAUSE OF FLOW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mayhem 43 Posted April 10, 2013 Report Share Posted April 10, 2013 that's cool Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts