Charizard 81 Posted January 15, 2014 Report Share Posted January 15, 2014 Nuhuh... You're too late now Domo... She chose someone else to be the man (or woman) in her time of need. Mwahahaha ------------ Love you Domo -------- I missed your presence you know, you usually post a lot every day... yea but till the 18th the moderators have to approve my posts Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted January 15, 2014 Report Share Posted January 15, 2014 i hope everyone having a good week and having lots of fun Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI UranicSum 3 Posted January 15, 2014 Report Share Posted January 15, 2014 hello everyone in tw. just wanted to say hello to my old div if anyone here still remembers me. also gens don't forget to tell your squads about the 4v4 swat on halo 4 this weekend for weekend warfare Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted January 15, 2014 Report Share Posted January 15, 2014 hello everyone in tw. just wanted to say hello to my old div if anyone here still remembers me. also gens don't forget to tell your squads about the 4v4 swat on halo 4 this weekend for weekend warfare well glad to see u posting on here again Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted January 15, 2014 Report Share Posted January 15, 2014 What's up TW staff. I just want to point out that all of you are doing an awesome job, please keep working hard so we can keep being the best div in KSI Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Commander 7 219 Posted January 15, 2014 Report Share Posted January 15, 2014 Hey gals and guys hope you have a great night, but not too much either I'm stuck in a class I dont like... Love you all, be safe and slaughter each other to your heart's content. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Hermosa 20 Posted January 15, 2014 Report Share Posted January 15, 2014 Ok guys... No live right now but when I get it back I'm gonna hit the ground running... So game nights recruiting and help with anything else I'm here Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
CaRmEnIa 27 Posted January 15, 2014 Report Share Posted January 15, 2014 Ok guys... No live right now but when I get it back I'm gonna hit the ground running... So game nights recruiting and help with anything else I'm here Sounds great! Also I shoul be on later tonight around 8 after I get rid of this terrible migraine love you all! TW ftw! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Hermosa 20 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 Sounds great! Also I shoul be on later tonight around 8 after I get rid of this terrible migraine love you all! TW ftw! Hope the migraine went away and thank you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI UranicSum 3 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 well glad to see u posting on here again thank you domo how have you been Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 thank you domo how have you been ive been good hby Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Hermosa 20 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 thank you domo how have you been Hey how are you doing?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 What up TW, let's go, I'm seeing some great leaders stepping up in this div,shot out to all the 7s over here working very hard and doing an awesome job Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 What's going on TW? You guys are going a great job kicking butt & taking names! Keep up the hard work & let's focus on having more fun, so.... game nights!!!!! Love you all!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Commander 7 219 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 Hey everybody... finally I'm home. I'm gonna go on my XBOX and read all those msg you guys have sent me today, I saw like 20 on my PC xbox account. Love you all talk some of you soon maybe, if not see you tomorrow night ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Hermosa 20 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 Can we get minecraft mondays back please!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 What up TW, let's go, I'm seeing some great leaders stepping up in this div,shot out to all the 7s over here working very hard and doing an awesome job nico mute ur damm mic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 i hope everyones ready for the weekend since its almost friday Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Commander 7 219 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 i hope everyones ready for the weekend since its almost friday Friday starts tonight for me since I have friday off... In theory... Unless something happen... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 Friday starts tonight for me since I have friday off... In theory... Unless something happen... ah ok its still thursday here lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Commander 7 219 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 Can we get minecraft mondays back please!!!! Well my weekly gamenight is on monday and its actually in competition with a Trocity's freind GN too So i guess I could make a minecraft monday if no one wishes to host it. As for halo 4 gamenight, I could figure another date soon I guess Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
CaRmEnIa 27 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 I may have a halo 4 or bo2 game night for killjoy tonight to mix things up! Is this ok work everyone? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Yoppy 7 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 My halo 4 multiplayer is being complicated but if it is on Black ops 2, then I'd love to join your game night Carmenia and i'll even invite some Impulse as well! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 man idc about friday i want it to be saturday already so i could get paid Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Yoppy 7 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 Lol i feel ya Domo, nothing more pretty than a hand full of $$ haha! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts