Jump to content

Twisted Warfare Division Chat


KSI Vanished 7

Recommended Posts

Noooooo snow, 70s would b awesome now.

 

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the snow!!!! Texas is trash bc of the weather. Everything else about TX is awesome though. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Please do not message my kik it is not me jut message me here if you need me and please do not say anything about me telling u that it wasn't me :( love you all

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey TW.hows everyone doing today? I hope awesome, its one of the best saturdays weve had in months. A reminder that the sing off is tonight, I would join but my voice is too beutiful, ull all ask for my autograph and I cant b having that lol. I have no singing capabilities :(. Another more serious note, members are dropping like flies. We need to band together and solve this problem. If anyone has an issue plz bring it up. Remember, the small picture is Trocity, overload, killjoy and so on, but the big picture is TW. WE ARE A FAMILY.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey TW.hows everyone doing today? I hope awesome, its one of the best saturdays weve had in months. A reminder that the sing off is tonight, I would join but my voice is too beutiful, ull all ask for my autograph and I cant b having that lol. I have no singing capabilities :sad:. Another more serious note, members are dropping like flies. We need to band together and solve this problem. If anyone has an issue plz bring it up. Remember, the small picture is Trocity, overload, killjoy and so on, but the big picture is TW. WE ARE A FAMILY.

dont worry man i cant sing either

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Please do not message my kik it is not me jut message me here if you need me and please do not say anything about me telling u that it wasn't me :sad: love you all

 

Love you Carmy!!!!! Miss you so much! 

 

sounds like everyone wants a snow ball fight :tongue:

 

Oh my gosh, that would be so awesome! 

 

I miss living up north so much :sad:

 

I do too! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Love you Carmy!!!!! Miss you so much! 

 

 

Oh my gosh, that would be so awesome! 

 

 

I do too! 

yeah just meet up somewhere in a field and just build a fort then snow ball fight :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...