KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted October 13, 2013 Report Share Posted October 13, 2013 Hey message to ALL TW officers in a halo squad, Payton 7 along with nico 7 will be holding a officers meeting Monday oct 14. On halo 4 at 8pm est mandatory. Officers repeat in squad chats Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted October 13, 2013 Report Share Posted October 13, 2013 Hey message to ALL TW officers in a halo squad, Payton 7 along with nico 7 will be holding a officers meeting Monday oct 14. On halo 4 at 8pm est mandatory. Officers repeat in squad chats nico mute ur damm mic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI JILL 48 Posted October 13, 2013 Report Share Posted October 13, 2013 nico mute ur damm mic You need to mute your mic lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mayhem 43 Posted October 13, 2013 Report Share Posted October 13, 2013 I agree that domo needs to mute his mic Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Heero 7 159 Posted October 13, 2013 Report Share Posted October 13, 2013 I agree that domo needs to mute his mic I agree 100% Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI SEATTLE 1 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 SO I AM KIND OF NEW TO FORUMS IN GENERAL AND I WAS WOUNDERING WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE POSTING OR TALKING ABOUT ON HERE? ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR? ALSO DOES ANYONE LIVE CLOSE TO SEATTLE THAT KNOWS HOW TO WORK ON OLD CARS? ONE MORE QUESTION, ARE THERE ANY UPCOMMING TOURNAMENTS ON CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS TWO COMMING UP SOON? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR HELP YOU MAY CALL ME JACOB OR KSI SEATTLE . Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Heero 7 159 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 SO I AM KIND OF NEW TO FORUMS IN GENERAL AND I WAS WOUNDERING WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE POSTING OR TALKING ABOUT ON HERE? ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR? ALSO DOES ANYONE LIVE CLOSE TO SEATTLE THAT KNOWS HOW TO WORK ON OLD CARS? ONE MORE QUESTION, ARE THERE ANY UPCOMMING TOURNAMENTS ON CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS TWO COMMING UP SOON? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR HELP YOU MAY CALL ME JACOB OR KSI SEATTLE . Basic you can talk about anything as long as it nice, and try to keep the topic going, and right now there no tournament for black ops 2 coming up yet, and sorry i live in Texas so i cant help you with the car thing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mayhem 43 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 SO I AM KIND OF NEW TO FORUMS IN GENERAL AND I WAS WOUNDERING WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE POSTING OR TALKING ABOUT ON HERE? ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR? ALSO DOES ANYONE LIVE CLOSE TO SEATTLE THAT KNOWS HOW TO WORK ON OLD CARS? ONE MORE QUESTION, ARE THERE ANY UPCOMMING TOURNAMENTS ON CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS TWO COMMING UP SOON? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR HELP YOU MAY CALL ME JACOB OR KSI SEATTLE . Welcome to the forums! And a good tip, don't use all caps. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Heero 7 159 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 So How is TW doing this Fine evening? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Warden Actual 7 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 Rock Party in the House tonight... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Commander 7 219 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 So How is TW doing this Fine evening? killjoy and Trocity are still hanging together even though Madball's gamenight has been over for some time now. They're going through matchmade, and we were in customs map not long ago. Voting on our interest like the civilized people that we are.... (I say they for I left them a few minutes ago) We had a great time... as always ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 hey u guys so wheres all my late night peeps at lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Heero 7 159 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 hey u guys so wheres all my late night peeps at lol well am going to bed, and Yall have a good night TW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 well anyone else i gonna be on the forums all night Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Hermosa 20 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 @Domo.... We can be RSP buddies but did you stepped down? I got freaking demoted all the way to stupid SGT! At least you got to stay an officer in your squad! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Heero 7 159 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 @Domo.... We can be RSP buddies but did you stepped down? I got freaking demoted all the way to stupid SGT! At least you got to stay an officer in your squad! let not start anything now.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Hermosa 20 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 I'm not starting anything, I was just stating a fact to a member. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Khaleesi 213 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 Afternoon everyone For all Halo 4 peeps, if anyone needs help recruiting hit me up! I'm on halo 4 right now ready to recruit away ! Also, Trooper! I love seeing you and other Trocity members hangout with Killjoy! Remember you're always welcome with us Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 I'm not starting anything, I was just stating a fact to a member. i didnt step down.......................yet Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Hermosa 20 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 i didnt step down.......................yet I see... Im trying to work my way back up during the busiest time of my life right now..... soccer school work and family.... this is crazy! There just isn't enough time in the day! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 I see... Im trying to work my way back up during the busiest time of my life right now..... soccer school work and family.... this is crazy! There just isn't enough time in the day! yea same here my lifes pretty busy right now to Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Hermosa 20 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 yea same here my lifes pretty busy right now to We need to get together and talk about stuff and see if we can help each other out Who would have thought that people have a busy life outside of KSI. Man that is sooo mind blowing! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 What up TW, I just want to say to all of the squads that activity is up and you all are grinding it out so don't stop putting in that work, let's go🎮👌 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Hermosa 20 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 If anyone is interested Recoil will be having game night tonight at 8:00 pm on COD. Message me, KSI Terrors, or KSI Iron for an invite Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Heero 7 159 Posted October 14, 2013 Report Share Posted October 14, 2013 We need to get together and talk about stuff and see if we can help each other out Who would have thought that people have a busy life outside of KSI. Man that is sooo mind blowing! yea same here my lifes pretty busy right now to OK yea i understand everyone has job and life, but as a leader, you know there certain things as a leader you have to full, so don't make it like we don't understand that you guys have have a life. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts