Charizard 81 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 Lol i feel ya Domo, nothing more pretty than a hand full of $$ haha! its not gonna be a handful i got to pay for my car insuarance and buy my brother some birthday presents haha Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI ODINN 7 354 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 Hey wats up tw. Hows everyone doing today Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 4
KSI Commander 7 219 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 man idc about friday i want it to be saturday already so i could get paid paid a Saturday ?? Seems like a nice way to burn it instead of saving it !! Strange... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 paid a Saturday ?? Seems like a nice way to burn it instead of saving it !! Strange... yea i know ur telling me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 man idc about friday i want it to be saturday already so i could get paid well no money for u Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted January 16, 2014 Report Share Posted January 16, 2014 well no money for u haha to bad im gonna get paid Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Hermosa 20 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Share Posted January 17, 2014 Domo we need to get you a new saying!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Share Posted January 17, 2014 nico mute ur damm mic Hey baby!!!!! I may have a halo 4 or bo2 game night for killjoy tonight to mix things up! Is this ok work everyone? Sounds great, wifey!! Sounds awesome, wifey!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Share Posted January 17, 2014 haha to bad im gonna get paid nope ur not man Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Share Posted January 17, 2014 Domo we need to get you a new saying!!! haha which one i have so much xD Hey baby!!!!! Sounds great, wifey!! Sounds awesome, wifey!!!! hey babe nope ur not man dont tell the guy that nominated u for that gamerscore hoarder award that lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
PinKaliCiouS 331 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Share Posted January 17, 2014 haha which one i have so much xD hey babe dont tell the guy that nominated u for that gamerscore hoarder award that lol I miss you! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Charizard 81 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Share Posted January 17, 2014 I miss you! i miss u to Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Share Posted January 17, 2014 haha which one i have so much xD hey babe dont tell the guy that nominated u for that gamerscore hoarder award that lol hahahah a good bonk on the head will straighten u out Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Commander 7 219 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Share Posted January 17, 2014 Hey gals and guys !! Hope you're having a good day... I need to ask something to you all: Anyone know a KSI member by the name of KSI d3ath adder ?? The name seems familiar, but I can't remember from where... Anyway... He sent a message last night, that quite simply said: JOIN NRG now at first it looks like poaching to me. Then I wondered what NRG was, so i went on the net and found two possible option... They seems to originate from StarCraft 2, but they seem to be active on PS3 and PS4, also on BO2, GW3 and BF4, though I dont play those games or consoles, so I dont know how they got my gamertag Then again, KSI d3ath adder, seems like a fake account, for he has only a few hundred points on his gamerscore, so he must have a real account where he knows some of us I guess. As for NRG, I found 2 possible meaning for that acronym: 1- New Rap Generation 2- New Rap(e) Generation The second one has a E between bracket for such a word is probably banned from the KSI forum system, so forget the brackets... In any case, I dont now if that invitation is related in some part or totally to all that is NRG, however I can insist in informing and asking each and everyone of you to be on the look out for them and be careful I appreciate you guys, some I definitly love and wouldn't see you leave us and join such a group, especially one with the second name. Be careful out there !! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Hermosa 20 Posted January 18, 2014 Report Share Posted January 18, 2014 haha which one i have so much xD the mute your damn mic.... you say it all the time!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted January 18, 2014 Report Share Posted January 18, 2014 the mute your damn mic.... you say it all the time!!! haha that will never be silenced Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted January 18, 2014 Report Share Posted January 18, 2014 haha that will never be silenced not if u have no money Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
CaRmEnIa 27 Posted January 18, 2014 Report Share Posted January 18, 2014 Hey gals and guys !! Hope you're having a good day... I need to ask something to you all: Anyone know a KSI member by the name of KSI d3ath adder ?? The name seems familiar, but I can't remember from where... Anyway... He sent a message last night, that quite simply said: JOIN NRG now at first it looks like poaching to me. Then I wondered what NRG was, so i went on the net and found two possible option... They seems to originate from StarCraft 2, but they seem to be active on PS3 and PS4, also on BO2, GW3 and BF4, though I dont play those games or consoles, so I dont know how they got my gamertag Then again, KSI d3ath adder, seems like a fake account, for he has only a few hundred points on his gamerscore, so he must have a real account where he knows some of us I guess. As for NRG, I found 2 possible meaning for that acronym: 1- New Rap Generation 2- New Rap(e) Generation The second one has a E between bracket for such a word is probably banned from the KSI forum system, so forget the brackets... In any case, I dont now if that invitation is related in some part or totally to all that is NRG, however I can insist in informing and asking each and everyone of you to be on the look out for them and be careful I appreciate you guys, some I definitly love and wouldn't see you leave us and join such a group, especially one with the second name. Be careful out there !! Best thing to do is block coms and remove him And tell a leader for if they try again Thanks Troop a doop! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Commander 7 219 Posted January 18, 2014 Report Share Posted January 18, 2014 not if u have no money Don't be mean to the poor lad gang... We love our Domo, though we tease him. Best thing to do is block coms and remove him And tell a leader for if they try again Thanks Troop a doop! I just saw your message as I was postin this one... KSI d3ath adder made the same attempt as he did on me, but this time he sent it to KSInREAPER last night during my gamenight. Reaper reported it to me, I am to report it to Pink when I see her online. Though yesterday I was in a party with Madball and Sworn discussing of many things and I brought the subject to both of them. But they dont know the incident was repeated, this time to REAPER... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
CaRmEnIa 27 Posted January 18, 2014 Report Share Posted January 18, 2014 Hey gals and guys !! Hope you're having a good day... I need to ask something to you all: Anyone know a KSI member by the name of KSI d3ath adder ?? The name seems familiar, but I can't remember from where... Anyway... He sent a message last night, that quite simply said: JOIN NRG now at first it looks like poaching to me. Then I wondered what NRG was, so i went on the net and found two possible option... They seems to originate from StarCraft 2, but they seem to be active on PS3 and PS4, also on BO2, GW3 and BF4, though I dont play those games or consoles, so I dont know how they got my gamertag Then again, KSI d3ath adder, seems like a fake account, for he has only a few hundred points on his gamerscore, so he must have a real account where he knows some of us I guess. As for NRG, I found 2 possible meaning for that acronym: 1- New Rap Generation 2- New Rap(e) Generation The second one has a E between bracket for such a word is probably banned from the KSI forum system, so forget the brackets... In any case, I dont now if that invitation is related in some part or totally to all that is NRG, however I can insist in informing and asking each and everyone of you to be on the look out for them and be careful I appreciate you guys, some I definitly love and wouldn't see you leave us and join such a group, especially one with the second name. Be careful out there !! Best thing to do is block coms and remove him And tell a leader for if they try again Thanks Troop a doop! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
CaRmEnIa 27 Posted January 18, 2014 Report Share Posted January 18, 2014 wow Double Post My Bad (face palm) im having a bad day with electronics! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted January 18, 2014 Report Share Posted January 18, 2014 Don't be mean to the poor lad gang... We love our Domo, though we tease him. I just saw your message as I was postin this one... KSI d3ath adder made the same attempt as he did on me, but this time he sent it to KSInREAPER last night during my gamenight. Reaper reported it to me, I am to report it to Pink when I see her online. Though yesterday I was in a party with Madball and Sworn discussing of many things and I brought the subject to both of them. But they dont know the incident was repeated, this time to REAPER... i'm only messing with him like he messes with me i'm not srious Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Commander 7 219 Posted January 18, 2014 Report Share Posted January 18, 2014 i'm only messing with him like he messes with me i'm not srious Oh I know that... I mess with him all the time... But even Domo could reach his limit one day... Better give the man some rest some times. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI ODINN 7 354 Posted January 18, 2014 Report Share Posted January 18, 2014 Ya death adder is trying to get us to join Ksi shadow. I told him he might as well quit asking. Then i kicked him in the chest and said THIS IS KSI.lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 4
CaRmEnIa 27 Posted January 18, 2014 Report Share Posted January 18, 2014 Ya death adder is trying to get us to join Ksi shadow. I told him he might as well quit asking. Then i kicked him in the chest and said THIS IS KSI.lol Bwahahah your now my friend!!! hahaha Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts