KSI Flow 7 138 Posted April 12, 2013 Report Share Posted April 12, 2013 How else can I show my TW pride it's already in my Motto lol make a shirt and wear it all day ? Bolty I don't know his exact name he use to be a Feneral in Mist SH then he became an advicer plus it was only a question chill out Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted April 13, 2013 Report Share Posted April 13, 2013 1. He wasn't talking about me DERP 2. He said Feneral anyways I was talking about KSI Monkey Guy he told me he was a general in Mist SH Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted April 13, 2013 Report Share Posted April 13, 2013 Idk it was either monkey guy or ninja guy lol but his from SH wanted to join TW a halo squad Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Mayhem 43 Posted April 14, 2013 Report Share Posted April 14, 2013 I'm doing really good today Let me guess, KSI Ninja Dude Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
•••ES Creator••• 46 Posted April 14, 2013 Report Share Posted April 14, 2013 Wat up TW its the Ubeedum stipid xbox thing going on bored so what up Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Arson1stZero 0 Posted April 14, 2013 Report Share Posted April 14, 2013 I don't know about all this "monkey guy" business, but I saw something about jelly.... and all I wanna say is Strawberry Jelly FTW! TW as well!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bolt Action 24 Posted April 14, 2013 Report Share Posted April 14, 2013 Yeah there have been two gens of mist dragons and Ninja dude like I said Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted April 14, 2013 Report Share Posted April 14, 2013 TW IS THE BEST.I LOVE THESE GUYS. COL 7 HEERO 7 ROMAN 7 U GUYS HAVE MADE ME WHAT I AM.LOOKING FORWARD 2 LEARNING SO MUCH MORE FROM U ALL. LOVE U GUYS AND ALL OF TW. LOVIN TW!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Modify 6 5 Posted April 14, 2013 Report Share Posted April 14, 2013 Guys lets start getting more game nights with all squads Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted April 14, 2013 Report Share Posted April 14, 2013 lead my example my freind Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Share Posted April 15, 2013 Hope to see and meet my fellow KSI member's at the meeting..peace out TW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Bolt Action 24 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Share Posted April 15, 2013 How about Recoil and Outlaw have an inter squad gamenight?! I call hosting! Lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mayhem 43 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Share Posted April 15, 2013 How about Recoil and Outlaw have an inter squad gamenight?! I call hosting! Lol I'm up for it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Arson1stZero 0 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Share Posted April 15, 2013 Did I hear three way...? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Share Posted April 15, 2013 lets do it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mayhem 43 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Share Posted April 15, 2013 Did I hear three way...? You would have to talk to bolt about that, he's hosting it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Share Posted April 15, 2013 You would have to talk to bolt about that, he's hosting it It would be three way Nemises Outlaw and Recoil why not make it 4way lol Invasion too bet they feel left out Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Share Posted April 15, 2013 am not sharing my flow with anyone Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Share Posted April 15, 2013 am not sharing my flow with anyone Lol Evil you are a crazy old man Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Share Posted April 15, 2013 kiss my old white ass baby lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Share Posted April 15, 2013 I want to give a shot out to my division, as well as my superiors for teaching how to be a good leader Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Bolt Action 24 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Share Posted April 15, 2013 We can't do more than two in one there's only 18 in one lobby Max lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI BUCKKNIFE 7 6 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Share Posted April 15, 2013 hey yo prospin how long did it take you to look up that picture and photoshop your face in btw bad job its very obvious Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI BUCKKNIFE 7 6 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Share Posted April 15, 2013 hey yo prospin how long did it take you to look up that picture and photoshop your face in btw bad job its very obvious Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted April 16, 2013 Report Share Posted April 16, 2013 If anyone wants to do some recruiting with me later hit me up KSI NicoDollaz..that's what I will be doin.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts