KSI Flow 7 138 Posted May 14, 2013 Report Share Posted May 14, 2013 Yeah I know now its time to do a full split killa The MW3 squad and the Halo squads can do a full split but if a BO2 squads even comes close to splitting I think it would be another mini Split that's just my theory Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
7th Hokage 3 Posted May 16, 2013 Report Share Posted May 16, 2013 long time no see TW how you all doing Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted May 16, 2013 Report Share Posted May 16, 2013 Everyone send a message to KSI Heero 7 for being promoted to TW newest Founder send him big Congrats! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Mayhem 43 Posted May 17, 2013 Report Share Posted May 17, 2013 Time to spend some time to get back into things here Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted May 17, 2013 Report Share Posted May 17, 2013 Time to spend some time to get back into things here Welcome back to the forums instakill how come u got suspended look at the people who recently looked at your profile lol senior mods and a admin Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Mayhem 43 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Share Posted May 18, 2013 I honestly do not know why Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
7th Hokage 3 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Share Posted May 18, 2013 what up TW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Share Posted May 18, 2013 I honestly do not know why Did you ask any of the forum staff it could have just been a mistake Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Mayhem 43 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Share Posted May 18, 2013 Did you ask any of the forum staff it could have just been a mistake I asked luci and he said there was nothing on the warn log Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted May 19, 2013 Report Share Posted May 19, 2013 I asked luci and he said there was nothing on the warn log See so it must have been a mistake lol that happens Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Mayhem 43 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Share Posted May 20, 2013 It might be, still going to wonder about it though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Share Posted May 20, 2013 yeah man I mean if I got suspended off the forums for completely no reason whatever ever I would be pissed off lol like you waited and everything first min I see im suspended for 30days for no reason I would be on the spot talking to a moderator trying to figure it out and if I don't think its a valid reason why im suspended then it wouldn't be so pretty Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Mayhem 43 Posted May 20, 2013 Report Share Posted May 20, 2013 I was a little pissed because i didn't have anything to do except for playing minecraft at 9pm Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Tha Cole 45 Posted May 21, 2013 Report Share Posted May 21, 2013 What about COD man?? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted May 21, 2013 Report Share Posted May 21, 2013 Congratulations KSI Heero 7 on your promotion that's awesome.👠Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted May 21, 2013 Report Share Posted May 21, 2013 so your in a Minecraft squad I didn't know we had 1 in TW or KSI Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Mayhem 43 Posted May 21, 2013 Report Share Posted May 21, 2013 Cole i'm not on the xbox when it hits 9pm, i still have school fool Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted May 21, 2013 Report Share Posted May 21, 2013 So when it's bed time you get on the forums all night instead of sleeping like a good boy :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Tha Cole 45 Posted May 21, 2013 Report Share Posted May 21, 2013 Ya what flow flow said Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted May 22, 2013 Report Share Posted May 22, 2013 What's up my TW family. 👌 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mayhem 43 Posted May 22, 2013 Report Share Posted May 22, 2013 I would say a few things right now to you flow but i don't want banned. and no. i sleep at 11pm, i get off the xbox at 9 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Amaranth 7 4 Posted May 23, 2013 Report Share Posted May 23, 2013 Hello people of Twisted Warfare, My name is KSI Byakuya 7. I'm a Co-Founder over at Ground Zero who has no-one to play Black Ops with because we have no Black Ops Squads In GZ. I mostly play Hardcore(anything but S/D) and need people to play with cause I hate random kids . Anyways Please add me if you wanna play. (Bolty, if you're reading this I used to be RetroZero) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sworn FTW 58 Posted May 23, 2013 Report Share Posted May 23, 2013 Legal, cole, or heero I need one of you guys to post for brawly in the aap section so he can get his headhunter award I already started the topic and just need a witness please http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/15743-ksi-brawlymov1e-headhunter/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
vaporxjonboy 0 Posted May 23, 2013 Report Share Posted May 23, 2013 Am a overload division with tw am the man woooo am showing shout outs and love Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Flow 7 138 Posted May 23, 2013 Report Share Posted May 23, 2013 Am a overload division with tw am the man woooo am showing shout outs and love Uh... You mean - I'm in a overload division within TW I'm the man woo I am showing shout outs and love- Btw Overload is a squad that's within the division of Twisted Warfare We are one of the halo squads and its awesome your posting up as a brand new member to show some love. I know your a recruit so hopefully once you get trained into a Private or change your gamer tag and automatically become a Sargent then you will have more knowledge cant wait to meet you and play some halo with u and the guys when ever I get on send me a friend request btw if you didn't know im the general of the squad your in. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Recommended Posts