Charizard 81 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Share Posted September 10, 2013 haha u know me xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI JILL 48 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Share Posted September 10, 2013 no i dont know you. your a complete stranger Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Share Posted September 10, 2013 haha ur a jerk well then i see how it is Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSINicoDollaz 7 43 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Share Posted September 10, 2013 Domo I need to edit bc I started it but hopefully I can fill out everything today after work Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mayhem 43 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Share Posted September 10, 2013 so..........what i miss TW people? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Khaleesi 213 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Share Posted September 10, 2013 Hiya people's(: if anyone wants to play basically any game tonight, lemme know (: I'm ready to have some fun. I hope all of you had a great day at school/work/wherever the heck you were, and continue to have a great day Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted September 10, 2013 Report Share Posted September 10, 2013 well TW how is everyone doing on this fine day Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI ONEDIRTY 1 Posted September 11, 2013 Report Share Posted September 11, 2013 This is XONEDIRTYMINDX I am back from 3 months away so welcome me back by sending a shout out to everyone letting them know or just hit me up welcoming me back I'll be back on Xbox live September 17th so hit me up if u want to talk or if u know me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dirty Dan 22 Posted September 11, 2013 Report Share Posted September 11, 2013 I'm feeling hyper for some reason yet it's only Tuesday... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard 81 Posted September 11, 2013 Report Share Posted September 11, 2013 This is XONEDIRTYMINDX I am back from 3 months away so welcome me back by sending a shout out to everyone letting them know or just hit me up welcoming me back I'll be back on Xbox live September 17th so hit me up if u want to talk or if u know me welcome back man glad to see u back Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Heero 7 159 Posted September 11, 2013 Report Share Posted September 11, 2013 Good Morning TW how is everyone doing this great morning. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted September 11, 2013 Report Share Posted September 11, 2013 im doing good if anyone wanna play some halo 4 ill be o later just hmu with a invite Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI JILL 48 Posted September 11, 2013 Report Share Posted September 11, 2013 sucky. missed our swim bus and left my phone at school Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Charizard 81 Posted September 11, 2013 Report Share Posted September 11, 2013 fail lol well u better hope ur phone is still there Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI JILL 48 Posted September 11, 2013 Report Share Posted September 11, 2013 well who knows is she has even seen it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Millenium 3 Posted September 11, 2013 Report Share Posted September 11, 2013 Hey everyone! I am KSI Millennium and I recently been division transferred over into Trocity TW. The type of people in TW so far I meet are amazing and I have been willing to help everyone out. I have been starting up Fired Up Fridays motivational meetings. These meetings are designed to bring confidence to everybody plus make people realize that there is someone out there in the community wanting to help you succeed in the future. These meetings are not just for TW but for the ENTIRE COMMUNITY. I want as many people as possible to show up (if that's possible lol) to share my positivity and put a smile on everybody's faces. If anyone is interested in attending these meetings, send me a friend request via Xbox live (KSI Millennium). The meetings will be held every Friday at 6pm eastern time. I hope to see some new faces this Friday and have an awesome rest of the week everyone. P.S.: Hit me up with a friend request regardless because I want to hang out with more people in the community and help you guys out in any which way. Charizard 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charizard 81 Posted September 11, 2013 Report Share Posted September 11, 2013 yes everyone where going to be having motivational meetings its going to be called fired up fridays its gonna be held mostly on halo 4 at 6pm est so if u guys have any questions just msg millennium or me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Khaleesi 213 Posted September 12, 2013 Report Share Posted September 12, 2013 Hey everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day I know I am! Gave a motivational speech on anti bullying today in front of 500 people (a small crowd, compared to what I usually do) and got a standing ovation (: Remember, it's the little things that can make a persons day. Everyone have a lovely rest of the day and keep up the great work xo Dirty Dan 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI JILL 48 Posted September 12, 2013 Report Share Posted September 12, 2013 to many halo people need some more black ops players on here im all alone. Sworn FTW 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Khaleesi 213 Posted September 12, 2013 Report Share Posted September 12, 2013 Get your squad active on the forums nightingale!! That's what I did Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Sworn FTW 58 Posted September 13, 2013 Report Share Posted September 13, 2013 i play black ops 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Hermosa 20 Posted September 13, 2013 Report Share Posted September 13, 2013 Domo what are you talking about? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI JILL 48 Posted September 13, 2013 Report Share Posted September 13, 2013 im trying but no one loves it as much as i do. it a second facebook to me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Khaleesi 213 Posted September 13, 2013 Report Share Posted September 13, 2013 Haha right? All I ever go on is the forums, twitter, and kik they're like my favourite things! The forums I'm always on because its not blocked from my school xD They have like twitter, Facebook, IG, basically everything blocked xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Millenium 3 Posted September 13, 2013 Report Share Posted September 13, 2013 Hey everyone! Just a reminder that the Fired Up Fridays motivational meeting will be tomorrow at 6pm eastern time in a halo 4 lobby. I hope to see a lot of new faces there. Have a great day and keep spreading positivity throughout the community. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts