KSI Jezrien 7 31 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 Sigh.... lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Cannibal 11 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 I approve the PMA Trainer Shivah 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Trainer Shivah 157 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 So Cannibal, how is the PMA going over in Ground Zero? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Jezrien 7 31 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 lol, silly goddess PMA is for GZ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Trainer Shivah 157 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 No! Jezrien, Ground Zero is just the only lucky division to adopt PMA. Last Strike will be the next! PMA!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Jezrien 7 31 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 I will never accept this! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Trainer Shivah 157 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 People need to be happier in this division. Just saying. PMA! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
God 17 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 nono Me and the Wolves are always happy. Go away. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Jezrien 7 31 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 That's debatable. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
SoloCup 17 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 I think everyone in LS should start taking happy pills to fight this negitivity. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Trainer Shivah 157 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 I agree :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
BloodShot 7 12 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 PMA! PMA! PMA! LS needs it and there no STOPING IT!!!! Also wolves is a NOOB Trainer Shivah 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fancy Lion 25 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 What The HELL is PMA!.....also wolves I do not know if you know this but StarFox is a Fox, not a wolf, Their is a wolf in the StarFox series but unfortunatly that is not him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
God 17 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 OOH I KNOW POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE OMG I GOT IT. What The HELL is PMA!.....also wolves I do not know if you know this but StarFox is a Fox, not a wolf, Their is a wolf in the StarFox series but unfortunatly that is not him. Also FU lol, I know that already gg, Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
BloodShot 7 12 Posted June 10, 2013 Report Share Posted June 10, 2013 Wolves ur a NOOB! n PMA will change this div, jelly u should spread PMA to ECHO Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
God 17 Posted June 11, 2013 Report Share Posted June 11, 2013 LOKI U NEED SOME PMA OMG.. I CAN SAY IT NOW. go to top right where your picture is...go to my settings once you get the drop down menu to come up. And then in your settings you should see display name. Ya no problem. Yeah stop PMA.. Ok let's stop the PMA. Ok I have to join the team.. PMA PMA PMA OMG I get payed 2 day o ye Ok, don't call me dumb Lokii I'll kill you. LOL. rooster your a clown. Don't forget to cook it. Negative u r n000b go away. You and him both are nooby budds. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Seraphim 7 49 Posted June 11, 2013 Report Share Posted June 11, 2013 OMG how do you change your name for the forums thnx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Jezrien 7 31 Posted June 11, 2013 Report Share Posted June 11, 2013 lol There will be no spread of PMA to Echo. It is banned. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Trainer Shivah 157 Posted June 11, 2013 Report Share Posted June 11, 2013 I think jezrien and direwolf want to stop the spread of PMA. That fact that you guys want to stop PMA just lets me know how badly we actually need it. Everyone needs PMA :D We should get Outlaw in on PMA! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Dandandaman 1 Posted June 12, 2013 Report Share Posted June 12, 2013 Campaign: STOP PMA TO ECHO! HAHAHAHA!!!! ^ Lol page 69? Not funny... Anyways PMA PMA PMA PMA!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
BloodShot 7 12 Posted June 12, 2013 Report Share Posted June 12, 2013 PMA WILL NEVER DIE! ITS HERE and will spread to every SQUAD and ECHO is NEXT!!!! jezrein just accept the fact that we will have PMA! Jelly do you know what PMA is? Yeah thats right! help PMA 7 and I bring it to echo Yes we do need it!! PMA! I JUST DID! Jezrien and Direwolf are ALONE!!!!!! um yea we um got the dumb kid Jelly ur not the dumb kid wolves is hahah also PMA IS 1 STEP CLOSER TO TAKING THIS DIV LETS GET DireWolf NOW Jezrein why just why Trainer Shivah 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Cannibal 11 Posted June 12, 2013 Report Share Posted June 12, 2013 Jezerin WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE ( evil laugh) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI J MANN 7 6 Posted June 13, 2013 Report Share Posted June 13, 2013 Pma no pma, whats the point? I meen its good and all but..idk. I say we all start a split second squad. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fancy Lion 25 Posted June 13, 2013 Report Share Posted June 13, 2013 OK here us what we do for PMA, just tell everyone in Echo that if they feel negative slap themselves in the face and get over it because there is always someone who has it worse than you. But I have never had the pleasure of a PMA so I would not know. That is all.~ from your friend Jake Positive Mental Attitude right? Hey guys, this is page number 69, lol...that is all. I passed Calculus. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Seraphim 7 49 Posted June 13, 2013 Report Share Posted June 13, 2013 ill get jezrien to go pma Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts