Jump to content

LAST STRIKE DIVISION CHAT


Badfur

Recommended Posts

My fellow Division, do not forget to get on the forums and rep our division at the Pep Rally at 8:00 est. And when to chat is open at 8:30 est do not forget to vote for LS. It is going to be great to see all of you guys there. That is all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Wolves. No one said it was easy. I did what was needed to be done at each rank I was at not expecting promos. Look at my rank. Just keep doing what you need to do and at one time or another you will get what you deserve.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Outlaw, I agree with Wolves. The absence of Murdock is ridiculous. 4 missed meetings IN A ROW? but anyways! LAST STRIKE COME ON BABY LET'S WIN SPIRIT WEEK!!!!! Get on everyday this week and let's hand out some butt whooping's

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

But yet no one has ever nominated me for an award for anything. Lokii is more then likely going to be one of the few members I would back up for awards...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I'm going to witness for Goddess, she just because.  I'm not forcing anyone to nominate for me lol :)  Your choice :afro:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Big thank you to KSI Wolves, KSI Lokii 7, and KSI 1JellyDonut for participating in Karaoke Night... Now all that's left

too do is see if we thought the gold home!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...