Jump to content

LAST STRIKE DIVISION CHAT


Badfur

Recommended Posts

And if you didn't know it's a scary anime and I wondering if I should watch it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

You should watch Naruto if you haven't already :3 -Kazekage

I might later

Edited by KSI Jezrien 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

But Gen it's a horrifc anime about a group of people who do this curse but just watch it you might like it

http://www.animeflavor.com/corpse-party-tortured-souls-episode-1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

But Gen it's a horrifc anime about  a group of people who do this curse but just watch it you might like it

 

http://www.animeflavor.com/corpse-party-tortured-souls-episode-1

Lay off of the post button lol. If it doesn't post right away, give it a second. If nothings happening, try refreshing the page. Double posting is a nay. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I know sometimes it doesn't show up when you hit post, but if you hit the post button, it WILL post. Refresh the page if you are unsure, but don't click post again.

there are people that actually have to come clean up your mess when you spam the post button...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


*comes along with cleaning cloth* All clean.

lol here comes the LS vacuum to kill all of the spam! 

 

Lol. Have you friended the squad tag yet, Renegade?

I don't believe he has up to now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I'm fairly confident you ment "here" and "hour" is what now? Hours?

*meant haha :P

 

hey! Perfect quote for spirit week!

 

"May the odds, ever be in your favour" :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites


*meant haha :tongue:

 

hey! Perfect quote for spirit week!

 

"May the odds, ever be in your favour" :tongue:

You see scotland, those are the internet grammatically accepted terms :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...