KSI DaPuma 1 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Whoooooooo I got 4LT guys!!!!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI AssassinXx 0 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Way to go buddy! :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Whoooooooo I got 4LT guys!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations buddy!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI DaPuma 1 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Congratulations buddy!! Thanks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Jacen Kayos 5 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Hello everyone. How are all of you guys/gals doing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
yaSrel eRsul 29 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 I finally made 1000 posts In 45 days... That seems pretty fast to me lol Whoooooooo I got 4LT guys!!!!!!!!!! Nice work man! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Congrats on the promo and keep up the good work Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emmy The Boss 308 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Actually that helped a lot :3 I'm happy to hear You post so much content and no one recognizes it. I'm going to now. Keep up the great work! ^.^ thanks sometimes I tend to go overboard with info, because I've got so much more to share, and I'm just happy to help out on a different note, hope everyone has a good Monday and a good new week Fifth Kazekage 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI AssassinXx 0 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 This sucks, schools starts for me in 2 weeks from now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 I regret to inform you that sinister doesn't come on here that often ._.Maybe I should poke him more :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: Fifth Kazekage 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scotland 523 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Oh....My head hurts.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 too much poking for Scotty Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 This sucks, schools starts for me in 2 weeks from now That sucks school starts on Sept 14 for me. Maybe I should poke him more :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: Thats a lot of poking there mister Also Good morning LS hows everyone doing today? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 That sucks school starts on Sept 14 for me. Thats a lot of poking there mister Also Good morning LS hows everyone doing today? I am good my good sir, I am having a lazy day due to not being at work Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 I am good my good sir, I am having a lazy day due to not being at work Well thats good I worked all day yesterday so i'm a bit soar today but at least we can enjoy our lazy day today. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Delusions 1 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 (edited) Congratulations on the promotion Scotland!! Edited August 4, 2014 by KSI Delusions Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
yaSrel eRsul 29 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Whoa! Scotland, you got promoted last night? That's awesome! And pretty funny considering what you told us earlier in the evening about that happening. Sounds like you even celebrated too Congrats man, you earned it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Congratulations on the promotion Scotland!! Thanks! Whoa! Scotland, you got promoted last night? That's awesome! And pretty funny considering what you told us earlier in the evening about that happening. Sounds like you even celebrated too Congrats man, you earned it. I had no idea I was being promoted, lol Thanks though :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Thanks! I had no idea I was being promoted, lol Thanks though :D Congrats on your promotion Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Congrats on your promotion Thanks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Thanks No problem Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Emmy The Boss 308 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 congratulatory cupcakes coming up for you, Scotland and poking is fun. just like :poke: :poke: oh dear, need to stop this now... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 congratulatory cupcakes coming up for you, Scotland and poking is fun. just like :poke: :poke: oh dear, need to stop this now... Thanks! Lol, Yeah no more poking please xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Emmy The Boss 308 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Thanks! Lol, Yeah no more poking please xD yeah, no more pokes for now, it's so easy to get obsessive about it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 yeah, no more pokes for now, it's so easy to get obsessive about it They are fun.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts