Jump to content

LAST STRIKE DIVISION CHAT


Badfur

Recommended Posts

Awesome seeing you and Gamecrazy tonight!!! Glad that Trocity and Impulse represented in the 7s vs viewers. Let's keep pushing forward LS!!!

We're building the future everyday!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Metal is an addiction that has no cure. You just keep looking for more and more extreme metals until you hit Behemoth; and then it's all downhill from there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Metal is an addiction that has no cure. You just keep looking for more and more extreme metals until you hit Behemoth; and then it's all downhill from there.

I'll take your word for it lol
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Metal is an addiction that has no cure. You just keep looking for more and more extreme metals until you hit Behemoth; and then it's all downhill from there.

just like cupcakes! just like cupcakes...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey Guys, I am hunting for a new name for a new squad in LS. It has to do with Last Strike, any suggestions please message KSI Scotland 7!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey Guys, I am hunting for a new name for a new squad in LS. It has to do with Last Strike, any suggestions please message KSI Scotland 7!

do you have any ideas yet, so I can kinda see what you're thinking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Nucular, ender of battles

Omega, last letter of the greek akphabet

We used to have a squad nuclear. I want something we've not used before! :lol:
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...