Jump to content

LAST STRIKE DIVISION CHAT


Badfur

Recommended Posts

...or else this dude's gonna :poke: you all :wink:

lol sorry, kidding :) how was it about getting some rest, Scotland? :)

Well I will be, but Ive got someone coming round to inspect the flat and id rather be awake when they came rather than asleep lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


i cant wait for thanksgiving tomorrow!!! im gonna each a bunch of food, then take a nap. eat a bunch of more food, take a nap. eat a bunch or more food, take a nap!! and so on until I either run out of food to eat or I simply pop like a balloon for eating too much lol

 

but it will be a fun weekend for me :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

HUGE CONGRATUALTIONS TO KSI SINISTER 7 ON HIS PROMOTION TO DIVISION LEADER OVER LAST STRIKE.

He is the first Actual Division Leader in around A Year and a Half +/- a few months!

This is historical! 

I'm proud of you big buddy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


that great way to go SINISTER 7

so peeps I made it to level 28 on destiny need help finding a good way to get shards !! if some one could get back to me that would be great

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Congrats sin, definitely well deserved. Also All officers of Ls, remember how you got that position and what it entails. Officers are leaders within this community, more importantly within your respective squads. It is up to us to make the difference and teach the lower rankings members what to do. So come on everyone and lets see what you all got.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Big congrats to Sin!!! :heart: You may be LS div leader, but you're home squad hasn't forgotten you. So proud to have been in your squad and so happy to see how far you've come! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Have a safe and wonderfull Holiday.

Would also like to add to Flaws quote; when you earn your rank and again move up, you attain MORE duties and responsibilities ON TOP of what you've already been doing. We don't stop and restart , we coninue!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Have a safe and wonderfull Holiday.

Would also like to add to Flaws quote; when you earn your rank and again move up, you attain MORE duties and responsibilities ON TOP of what you've already been doing. We don't stop and restart , we coninue!

Exactly, it is not the end of a previous battle, it is the beginning of a new one. Love you all and have a wonderful thanksgiving.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Love the motivation, guys, makes me so happy that I pop in here :) Happy thanksgiving, LS, be thankful for each other, and never stop reaching higher! :hug:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Love the motivation, guys, makes me so happy that I pop in here :) Happy thanksgiving, LS, be thankful for each other, and never stop reaching higher! :hug:

Says our lil Miss General :P

 

Happy thanksgiving !

You too!

 

 

Everyone since this is the American Holiday of Thanksgiving, take a moment to Enjoy what you have, your friends, your family, and appreciate it! Be safe tonight you of agers and come back to me in one piece! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey LS

All I do in Minecraft is mine, craft, and kill. I live underground like a mole as I carve out the world, looking for precious minerals to make equipment with and underground caverns full of lava and people to kill. Building intricate houses with nice colors, doors, stairs, decorations and the like is too tedious for me, and I'd just as soon hop up blocks as climb some stairs.

 

This is a bit ironic because I'm a carpenter :P

hey yall, long time no see
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...