Jump to content

LAST STRIKE DIVISION CHAT


Badfur

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, KSI FLAW 7 said:

Woah now, thats crazy talk. I do wanna see 500 though

Haha mines better :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites


46 minutes ago, Gamer-KSI_Master said:

how about we get it...... OVER 9000!! :P 

Killionair  spree number

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 hours ago, KSI VonnerMeta 7 said:

Killionair  spree number

hmmmmm sounds like a challenge ;) 

57 minutes ago, KSI FLAW 7 said:

I wonder how many pages total in the entire forums

A LOT lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

2 hours ago, KSI FLAW 7 said:

I wonder how many pages total in the entire forums

 Way too many

 

1 hour ago, Gamer-KSI_Master said:

hmmmmm sounds like a challenge ;) 

A LOT lol

We will get there soon

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, KSI FLAW 7 said:

Their may be 4999 but 5000 is just unrealistic. Lol

Lol one or the other

Link to comment
Share on other sites


5 hours ago, Broken Flaw said:

Well fancy to see u here lol. Guys cmon and chat with me

So lonely  huh flaw hahaha 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 10/04/2017 at 0:49 PM, KSI FLAW 7 said:

I been good, just doin wat i gotta do u know. How u been ? and i know LS will be good during spirit week. The officers gotta let out there war cry and get these members motivated.

And voting? Didnt know they were doin that. I thought it was just gaming comp. 

Yeah we definitely have spirit week down. Considering they have over 100 more pepole that us LS did really well. This div is strong and I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else. Flaw what games u got I wanna get with you some time.

 

 

Hello some of my favourite boys!!!!!! Flaw why you broken do you need a hug? What you lovely lot doing???

15 hours ago, Broken Flaw said:

Well fancy to see u here lol. Guys cmon and chat with me

Come chat with meeeeeeee

Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, KSI HHooters 7 said:

Yeah we definitely have spirit week down. Considering they have over 100 more pepole that us LS did really well. This div is strong and I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else. Flaw what games u got I wanna get with you some time.

 

 

Hello some of my favourite boys!!!!!! Flaw why you broken do you need a hug? What you lovely lot doing???

Come chat with meeeeeeee

Im just following the trend of broken,  im not really broken lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 hours ago, KSI HHooters 7 said:

Yeah we definitely have spirit week down. Considering they have over 100 more pepole that us LS did really well. This div is strong and I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else. Flaw what games u got I wanna get with you some time.

 

 

Hello some of my favourite boys!!!!!! Flaw why you broken do you need a hug? What you lovely lot doing???

Come chat with meeeeeeee

U never chat with me anymore :(

 

9 hours ago, Broken Flaw said:

Lol ya man

Well I'm here for now

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...