Jump to content

LAST STRIKE DIVISION CHAT


Badfur

Recommended Posts

Guys check out my signature. Sexy boss did it for me. When i read through all the post in Anarchy LS chat, i realize something. Tht i was in yalls shoes before i came over here. Also saw people in a squad past and present time to know where they came from. To be surprised and happy who got wht rank/not because they deserved it cause they earned it. Life is not easy just like KSI or a job. U work real hard and u get promoted or work together to create something big and u say WOW. KSI actually changed me in the real world tht its possible to make friends, not tol be alone all the time, give chances, do a good job and be awarded. I just thought i should put tht out there cause thts where i was at and dont want u guys to be like tht. I had my ups and downs before but this is a fresh start to do things right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

The video was alright. I personally think you should be rocking more then just double kills for a video though.. but that's just me. I get 5+ double kills per swat game at least. So, i would say add a bunch of triple kills, overkills, exterminations. Really epic stuff. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Mega :mom: going out to all LS. I consider you all my family and would help any of you as family. In the words of Badfur...

"LS Da Best Don't Doubt Us, KSI is Nothing Without Us"

Link to comment
Share on other sites


hey just sayin maybe not relevant here but idk where else to put it but a KSI War Vet has threatened to hack me and three other people plus we have found out that he is friends with XD Members but War Vet is in global so yeah

Link to comment
Share on other sites


hey just sayin maybe not relevant here but idk where else to put it but a KSI War Vet has threatened to hack me and three other people plus we have found out that he is friends with XD Members but War Vet is in global so yeah

Did you get this sorted out otherwise message me on XBL (KSI Anatomy 7)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since no one is taken any action in the right direction here, I will......DMX, you are a General and Templar/Jar Jar is your Co-Founder what you are not seeing that his word is what you go by if you like it or not. You dont have a right to go off on higher ups such as myself or Templar and you dont have the right to go off on people like Rag. You are not a Director but you like to think that you are.....and I hate to break it to you....your not one either.....There is a reason that Templar and I are Co-Founders and it is because we know what is right for LS, so dont question and go against what we say like what you did above.....You can talk to us about why but if I even hear you going off on a higher up like this again I will take action and you arent going to like it. This is the last time I want to see you bad mouthing another KSI member because of the fact that you think that you are more than what you are. KSI needs leadership to show lower ranks what is expected of a 7 and right now you are a terrible role model to your lower ranks......End the bull s*** trash talking right now and we are going to leave it at that.......your lucky that I am willing to give you one last chance at this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, how are y'all doin'?

Way to double post. Anyway things are well with me. Anatomy, how are things?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Damn Chance.. I don't make the mentors list? >.> Actually, that is not surprising. I usually don't. I don't expect to (I also don't expect to get any awards). There are few things I actually expect to occur. Much like plans. Plans never go as they should. Usually a discipline problem on that end though, more than anything else.

In other news, if you haven't already, I highly recommend picking up a copy of The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson. It's an amazing book... something I'd recommend everyone picking up.. Good for leaders of every position. (Did you know you spelled Trauma's name wrong in your sig?)

Oh.. as far as enlightenment goes.. it's in that book. There is a reason I've got a long spoiler in my signature (Which you can also find in Ragnarok's signature). Excerpts from that book. Consider them, eh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...