Scotland 523 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Share Posted December 10, 2013 well everyone do to threats from other members of KSI and things happening in real life i am going offline for a couple of days. i would say good bye but no one cares. I care Shivas Machamp 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guardian Zoroark 31 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Share Posted December 10, 2013 Well then...goodbye for now I guess? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Jezrien 7 31 Posted December 10, 2013 Report Share Posted December 10, 2013 Elaboration? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Emma 33 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Share Posted December 11, 2013 School sports scholarships preparing and going to concerts DANKIFIED 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guardian Zoroark 31 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Share Posted December 11, 2013 What kind of sports? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fancy Lion 25 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Share Posted December 11, 2013 I remeber when I had school..... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Share Posted December 11, 2013 I remeber when I had school..... I remember when I remembered when I had school.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fancy Lion 25 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Share Posted December 11, 2013 I remember when I remembered when I had school.. I remebered when I spammed Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guardian Zoroark 31 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Share Posted December 11, 2013 Ahh school 7hrs of doodling and playing cards! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fancy Lion 25 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Share Posted December 11, 2013 well everyone do to threats from other members of KSI and things happening in real life i am going offline for a couple of days. i would say good bye but no one cares. we all care about you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Prophet 105 Posted December 11, 2013 Report Share Posted December 11, 2013 Join a clan the week before finals. Not my best plan lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Emma 33 Posted December 12, 2013 Report Share Posted December 12, 2013 We do care. track and tennis fury. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guardian Zoroark 31 Posted December 12, 2013 Report Share Posted December 12, 2013 Cool, I was more of a soccer/basketball person myself Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Galahad 7 53 Posted December 13, 2013 Report Share Posted December 13, 2013 i looked at the meeting notes and i noticed fallen are starting up a forge team good for them Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Get Famous 1 Posted December 13, 2013 Report Share Posted December 13, 2013 Well ur are always stalking us bill! Just saying! Mabe a little room is all I'm saying! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI UranicSum 3 Posted December 13, 2013 Report Share Posted December 13, 2013 true he is theksi stalker Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guardian Zoroark 31 Posted December 13, 2013 Report Share Posted December 13, 2013 Yeah, he has that award too right? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI UranicSum 3 Posted December 13, 2013 Report Share Posted December 13, 2013 ibelieve so if he doesn't or if there isn't one. it should be made just for him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Galahad 7 53 Posted December 13, 2013 Report Share Posted December 13, 2013 Derp Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI UranicSum 3 Posted December 13, 2013 Report Share Posted December 13, 2013 well how is everybody that is here today "cough" "cough" jezrian Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Galahad 7 53 Posted December 13, 2013 Report Share Posted December 13, 2013 Not really just checking the generals meeting notes to see how my squad did you know like maybe an officer might true he is theksi stalker This is nothing you need to be concerned with so drop it immediately Yeah, he has that award too right? No i do not why don't you place that in the aap possible awards http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/588-suggestions-for-possible-new-awards/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Guardian Zoroark 31 Posted December 13, 2013 Report Share Posted December 13, 2013 Hmmm, I thought it was already buyable on the Forum shop, but I will check and I f not I might suggest it xD I found what I was thinking of, the awards name is "Jezriens Stalker" close enough though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Jezrien 7 31 Posted December 13, 2013 Report Share Posted December 13, 2013 Forum Staff are allowed their own personal awards. They are buyable in the shop. Otherwise no that award would be denied. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
DANKIFIED 60 Posted December 14, 2013 Report Share Posted December 14, 2013 ALL forum staff get that??? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted December 14, 2013 Report Share Posted December 14, 2013 ALL forum staff get that??? You got that right :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts