Jump to content

LAST STRIKE DIVISION CHAT


Badfur

Recommended Posts

i would have to agree with Scotland, we can make it a new recipe and make it into the worlds best (or maybe worst) tasting turtle soup! Depending on if we add the tar and feathers people from Memories seem to enjoy using!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

hey fennis guess whos coming back to WoW? :D

Haha well, let me know your Battle Tag so i can add ya xD

 

Is it MR. T? :O I dint like that game but that would make it awesome.

Mr. T is a Night Elf Mohawk.....everyone who knows the game knows that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Hello Everyone. I am back from Kabul, Afghanistan. I actually spoke to KSI Syracuse on the phone yesterday. I'm looking to join back in. I called KSI Zanimus as well as KSI Jezrien. My number is 3868820751 if someone would like to tell me what's been happening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...