Guest Posted October 6, 2014 Report Share Posted October 6, 2014 Alright everyone, this is Last Strike, the god division of forums activity. Spread this out to your friends and have them tell there friends and so on. We need to get our forums activity back up, especially you echo. Tell them to create an account on KSIForums.org, not .com. later, if they are having trouble navigating the forums, teach them or tell them to send a message to someone like me that can teach them easily. Also, if you or someone else is having trouble navigating the forums, there is a video by docness 7 on our youtube explaining the basics of forums navigation. Also, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on change theme. This allows you to change how the forums looks on your account. I prefer subway theme. Scotland 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
UnStoPPab1e 61 Posted October 6, 2014 Report Share Posted October 6, 2014 Hey LS!! How's everyone doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Donut 4 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 Hello all, I'm the new kid :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
UnStoPPab1e 61 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 Lol how are you doing? Welcome to the forums!! Have any questions just message me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Donut 4 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 Lol how are you doing? Welcome to the forums!! Have any questions just message me Thank ya! I'm doing great! How about yourself? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
UnStoPPab1e 61 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 I'm about to go to sleep for school. I don't wanna go lol!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI EkO 13 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 I'm about to go to sleep for school. I don't wanna go lol!!lol, understandable. Thank ya! I'm doing great! How about yourself? Welcome to the Forums. How are you liking everything so far? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Donut 4 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 Welcome to the Forums. How are you liking everything so far? I love it! It's so much better than United's forums XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 I love it! It's so much better than United's forums XD Thats good to hear , and do you like skyrim :0? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI EkO 13 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 I love it! It's so much better than United's forums XDlol! What theme are you using for the Forums? I use Evave Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 I tell ya, subway the way to go Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 I use Evave as well Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Donut 4 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 Thats good to hear , and do you like skyrim :0? Uh duh! It's one of my favorite games! :D lol! What theme are you using for the Forums? I use Evave I'm rocking Light man! I haven't tried many of the others haha :O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 Thats good to hear , and do you like skyrim :0? Dude if yall like skyrim, you will be in my partay all the time. Skyrim...is...da...best Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI EkO 13 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 Dude if yall like skyrim, you will be in my partay all the time. Skyrim...is...da...bestI like skyrim Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Donut 4 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 Dude if yall like skyrim, you will be in my partay all the time. Skyrim...is...da...best Best frans? xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI EkO 13 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 Lol, on a different note; do any of you like a NFL Team? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ni9htHawkX 66 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 Lol, on a different note; do any of you like a NFL Team? i use to back in the day i liked the gaints but not really into sports anymore on tv Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Donut 4 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 Lol, on a different note; do any of you like a NFL Team? Big saints fan here Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 Lol, on a different note; do any of you like a NFL Team? 49's in the house Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Donut 4 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 49's in the house Icky XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI EkO 13 Posted October 7, 2014 Report Share Posted October 7, 2014 Bronco fan! There was a time I disliked Manning, but then we turned him to the dark side! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted October 8, 2014 Report Share Posted October 8, 2014 Hey guys, just another tip, make sure to check the forums home page. There is new content and topics going up every day, do not just comment on topics in yoorfollowed topics. Scroll down to the bottom of the home page and you will see thins such as minecraft, dayz, leader topics, and more. Above, you shall find all the division with div and squad chat, just pop in and say hi. At the top, youwill find general chat where you will talk about technology, games, movies, shows, and more. Also, for all your craziness, go to the spam area. And, ifinterested, try out for productions, graphics, or news team. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Donut 4 Posted October 8, 2014 Report Share Posted October 8, 2014 You know what would be cool, if we had a tip of the day! We could do it just like you did Pigly! :O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI EkO 13 Posted October 8, 2014 Report Share Posted October 8, 2014 Hey guys, just another tip, make sure to check the forums home page. There is new content and topics going up every day, do not just comment on topics in yoorfollowed topics. Scroll down to the bottom of the home page and you will see thins such as minecraft, dayz, leader topics, and more. Above, you shall find all the division with div and squad chat, just pop in and say hi. At the top, youwill find general chat where you will talk about technology, games, movies, shows, and more. Also, for all your craziness, go to the spam area. And, ifinterested, try out for productions, graphics, or news team.I was going to apply for Graphics Team, but read that you must have Photoshop, I do all my editing without needing or having Photoshop so.... I wouldn't be accepted... Kinda sucks that its a requirement.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts