KSI DireWolf 12 Posted December 19, 2012 Report Share Posted December 19, 2012 I got 2 -4 teams signing up Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Instinct 10 Posted December 19, 2012 Report Share Posted December 19, 2012 Herro Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted December 20, 2012 Report Share Posted December 20, 2012 Oh why hello everyone, who is everyones day going? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DANKIFIED 60 Posted December 20, 2012 Report Share Posted December 20, 2012 Doin ok,, Getting ready to get BLASTED by this snow coming. COOOLD out now- can feel it rolling in. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted December 20, 2012 Report Share Posted December 20, 2012 I know how that feels Danky, they already canceled school for me :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Sauce 15 Posted December 20, 2012 Report Share Posted December 20, 2012 Screw you guys. I love the cold weather, unfortunately, I live in TX, cold for most of these people is in the 40's. I'd love to have an actual winter where it snows and stays in the teens. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Jezrien 7 31 Posted December 20, 2012 Report Share Posted December 20, 2012 It has been blizzarding here for a couple hours now. It's getting pretty crazy. =P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Samael 35 Posted December 20, 2012 Report Share Posted December 20, 2012 have no fear the zan is here!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
DANKIFIED 60 Posted December 20, 2012 Report Share Posted December 20, 2012 WOW we got POPPED!, Theres cold then theirs COLD- cold no wind is ok- cold blowing wind SUCKS.I love winter, got a skidoo and polaris sittin in the garage ALREADY to go and all the schools got closed around here too, finish my coffee and I'm out. make my own trails. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Sauce 15 Posted December 20, 2012 Report Share Posted December 20, 2012 Woke up today to a tree that fell on my truck. It was an old dead tree that I should have cut down months ago. Ha. No damage done though, just got uprooted. So I've got this huge tree and huge hole in my yard now. Looks like I get to bust out the chainsaw. Muahaha. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI x STEVE 7 Posted December 20, 2012 Report Share Posted December 20, 2012 LOL Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
DANKIFIED 60 Posted December 20, 2012 Report Share Posted December 20, 2012 Woke up today to a tree that fell on my truck. It was an old dead tree that I should have cut down months ago. Ha. No damage done though, just got uprooted. So I've got this huge tree and huge hole in my yard now. Looks like I get to bust out the chainsaw. Muahaha. Make a sand box Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Sauce 15 Posted December 20, 2012 Report Share Posted December 20, 2012 Yeah we had a sandbox when I was a kid, never got used by anyone except the neighborhood cats. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI x STEVE 7 Posted December 20, 2012 Report Share Posted December 20, 2012 Gross lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Webster 0 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Share Posted December 21, 2012 sup guys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI x STEVE 7 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Share Posted December 21, 2012 Whats up? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
DANKIFIED 60 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Share Posted December 21, 2012 Yeah we had a sandbox when I was a kid, never got used by anyone except the neighborhood cats. LOL, I remember those days. my dad wasn't very nice to pests like that. dam cats. What's every1 doing for the Holidays? Ill be gone Christmass day, other than that I'll be jamming on BLOPS 2 everyday before and after. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Sauce 15 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Share Posted December 21, 2012 Working. Yup. That's how I roll. This weekend ill be on pretty much all weekend minus the time it takes to cut up a damn tree. Around February though I'm off 2 weeks for surgery, ordered to not do anything physically straining. Looks like ill just be ranking up on blops. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI J MANN 7 6 Posted December 21, 2012 Report Share Posted December 21, 2012 I need all ls leadership to friend me on xbox. I want to get alot of tips for running a squad. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI DireWolf 12 Posted December 22, 2012 Report Share Posted December 22, 2012 You know a lot on how to run a squad already on how to deal with problems and maintaining activity Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
DANKIFIED 60 Posted December 22, 2012 Report Share Posted December 22, 2012 I need all ls leadership to friend me on xbox. I want to get alot of tips for running a squad. You got a good feel from what I see, You got a good Gen too, if you want to pick my brain just holler bro. Another good Trainer is Uzumaki and Toonami- get at Anatomy too. You don't have use or do what ever any1 of us do , but after you get the ideas pick out the best attributes from each and try to incorporate them. If you think something needs to be fixed , play around with it try to make it better. I'll send you a pm on here with something- tell me what you think. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted December 22, 2012 Report Share Posted December 22, 2012 Im more than happy to help out in anyway possible, just hit me up with some invites on XBL Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 23, 2012 Report Share Posted December 23, 2012 Hey everyone just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (Or Happy Holidays) just in case I don't get around to you tonight :D I hope everyone stays safe and has a great time this holiday season. From all the LS Leadership, have a very Merry Christmas ~KSI Anatomy 7 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Instinct 10 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Share Posted December 24, 2012 merry christmas guys <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
DANKIFIED 60 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Share Posted December 24, 2012 Merry Christmas everyone. Happy New Years! hope you alll have safe and wonderful Holidays. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts