Guest Posted December 18, 2015 Report Share Posted December 18, 2015 Good morning LS howare you ? Good i hope you all are readdy for christmas. 1 week away thats cool. Just droping in 2 say hello hope all is well with you.God bless you and ypur familys as well. Thank You Four Your Time, KSI BRUTUS 7 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 18, 2015 Report Share Posted December 18, 2015 On 12/13/2015 5:58:43, Scotland said: Fear me Brutus! I am a new person ready to get funkay! nooo plese ill be your buddy Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scotland 523 Posted December 18, 2015 Report Share Posted December 18, 2015 10 minutes ago, KSI BRUTUS79 said: nooo plese ill be your buddy only if you are nice Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Emmy The Boss 308 Posted December 18, 2015 Report Share Posted December 18, 2015 9 hours ago, Fifth Kazekage said: SCOTLAND! I felt as though you may appreciate this. It's a topic of a bunch of KSI histories, and I made an entry. IT HAS YOU IN IT xD. I'm sure you'll find some nostalgia there. http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/30319-i-tell-you-mineyou-tell-me-yours/ Hey it has! and I've heard good things about you! That's really awesome ^.^ heard things about me? intriguing, though I doubt your claim of it being good, everyone knows I'm nuts still as big of a football fan? (or soccer, if you want it your way ) zlatan really found a club to call home in PSG, remember some late night (for me anyways) conversations from way back Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fifth Kazekage 149 Posted December 18, 2015 Report Share Posted December 18, 2015 9 hours ago, Scotland said: Very good read! Brought back a lot of memories Thanks for reading :D, and I'm sure you could post yours if you wanted to sit down for a decade. That took me hours xD 1 hour ago, Emmy said: heard things about me? intriguing, though I doubt your claim of it being good, everyone knows I'm nuts still as big of a football fan? (or soccer, if you want it your way ) zlatan really found a club to call home in PSG, remember some late night (for me anyways) conversations from way back Yeah! All good things :3, and definitely! I'm still surprised he's still there. But that's good for him, and he's playing pretty well. Age doesn't seem to be creeping up on him much either. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Emmy The Boss 308 Posted December 18, 2015 Report Share Posted December 18, 2015 4 minutes ago, Fifth Kazekage said: Thanks for reading :D, and I'm sure you could post yours if you wanted to sit down for a decade. That took me hours xD Yeah! All good things :3, and definitely! I'm still surprised he's still there. But that's good for him, and he's playing pretty well. Age doesn't seem to be creeping up on him much either. lies, I won't believe it until I hear it no, it really doesn't seem like he's feeling age a bit. Wouldn't mind having some more players on the Swedish national team of his calibre though next year's championship will be interesting to watch, though my hopes of surpassing the group stage aren't very high anyways, before we bore people to death with purour sports talk, weekend coming up! I for one am so happy for some time off Fifth Kazekage 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted December 19, 2015 Report Share Posted December 19, 2015 10 hours ago, Emmy said: lies, I won't believe it until I hear it no, it really doesn't seem like he's feeling age a bit. Wouldn't mind having some more players on the Swedish national team of his calibre though next year's championship will be interesting to watch, though my hopes of surpassing the group stage aren't very high anyways, before we bore people to death with purour sports talk, weekend coming up! I for one am so happy for some time off Weekend=Work for me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Emmy The Boss 308 Posted December 19, 2015 Report Share Posted December 19, 2015 2 hours ago, Scotland said: Weekend=Work for me I know the feeling, working every other weekend, but this is my weekend off, moahahahahaha but maybe you'll manage to enjoy your time back at work a little bit? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Neurion 3 Posted December 19, 2015 Report Share Posted December 19, 2015 best Christmas film? My vote is definitely Nightmare Before Christmas <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted December 19, 2015 Report Share Posted December 19, 2015 On 12/18/2015 7:32:44, Scotland said: only if you are nice yea ill be nice Not 2 bad bud how about your self ? How was everybodys day yester day go? Hope you day goes great and have a great day. Thank You For Your Time KSI BRUTUS 7 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI Insanity70 26 Posted December 20, 2015 Report Share Posted December 20, 2015 looks like i have finally sorted my internet problem and i am ready for Christmass,so bring it on!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Neurion 3 Posted December 30, 2015 Report Share Posted December 30, 2015 Any we are back how have we all been? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Insanity70 26 Posted December 30, 2015 Report Share Posted December 30, 2015 So what did everyone get from Santa? Anything good? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Rocco 7 58 Posted December 31, 2015 Report Share Posted December 31, 2015 20 hours ago, KSI Insanity70 said: So what did everyone get from Santa? Anything good? mainly just cash, how about you KSI Insanity70 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Insanity70 26 Posted December 31, 2015 Report Share Posted December 31, 2015 I would like to wish everyone in LAST STRIKE and especially LEGEND a HAPPY NEW YEAR all the best for 2016. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Blackwolf 7 20 Posted January 1, 2016 Report Share Posted January 1, 2016 Woooooo Happy New Year friends Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI BRUTUS 7 1 Posted January 4, 2016 Report Share Posted January 4, 2016 Hello all its good to see the fourms up agan. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rocco 7 58 Posted January 4, 2016 Report Share Posted January 4, 2016 15 minutes ago, KSI BRUTUS 7 said: Hello all its good to see the fourms up agan. Dont jinks it!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI DoomGiver 2 Posted January 4, 2016 Report Share Posted January 4, 2016 hey all hope everyone had a great Christmas and new year Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI BRUTUS 7 1 Posted January 5, 2016 Report Share Posted January 5, 2016 Hello how is everybody doing ? I cant wait till we can game a bit looking forword to chilling with you all. Hope you have a great night. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rocco 7 58 Posted January 6, 2016 Report Share Posted January 6, 2016 1 hour ago, KSI BRUTUS 7 said: Hello how is everybody doing ? I cant wait till we can game a bit looking forword to chilling with you all. Hope you have a great night. Im doing pretty good how about you? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Papa CJ 7 142 Posted January 6, 2016 Report Share Posted January 6, 2016 2 hours ago, KSI BRUTUS 7 said: Hello how is everybody doing ? I cant wait till we can game a bit looking forword to chilling with you all. Hope you have a great night. Yay gaming Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Insanity70 26 Posted January 6, 2016 Report Share Posted January 6, 2016 Suuuuup everyone? How yall doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Scotland 523 Posted January 11, 2016 Report Share Posted January 11, 2016 Im baaacckkkk! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted January 11, 2016 Report Share Posted January 11, 2016 Hey guys what are the Xbox 1 squads in LS its been a while since I participated in anything Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts