Jump to content

LAST STRIKE DIVISION CHAT


Badfur

Recommended Posts

 

Every time I see "IceQueen", the song by Within Temptation starts playing in my head lol.

 

I've never listened to it, but I'm about to google it. 

 

 

 

homicide you really should give her the points but yea im getting that championship bundle thing today my friends buying me it so yeaahhhh

And I'll be back on tomorrow so I can play with you :D! And thanks for all the inquiries about how my poor ear is doing ): Buttholes. 

 

 

 

Waste of money's!

Are you talking about the Champion's Bundle, or the Microsoft Points? Because I object to either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


It feels much better (: I can't believe the day-to-day improvement! At this rate, it'll be completely healed by Friday. The doctor made it seem like I'm going to be dying for the next few weeks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


That's probably because your mind runs on music fuel...

 

Which is awesome, I know. Thanks. ;D

And Goddess, I sincerely hope you didn't watch the music video lol.. Awesome song, but I don't know what they were thinking when they made that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Now I must watch the video.

 

Noooo, I shouldn't have said anything..

Did you at least like the song?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...