Jump to content

LAST STRIKE DIVISION CHAT


Badfur

Recommended Posts

Lots of hellos and no meat in the conversation, so I nearly came off the bike due to gale force winds today :L

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Homicide: hello I am good. It is rainy here so not quite lol. Ice queen: Hello IceQueen:) hahaha yes fallen did. Scotland: We were? Hmmmmmm I don't remember but I'm in a lot of different parties so maybe. UranicSum: Hello there, how are you? Sorry I didn't reply earlier to all of you I had a big tennis match yesterday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


hahaha i know what that is like and ill be outside soon

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hahaha sureeee totally, Jezrien! And you to IceQueen have a good meeting tonight! Homicide: you better drink some coffee in the meantime. Zanimus: I had a big tennis tournament yesterday

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Fudge Mondays. I wanted to obliterate a continent before noon.Lol goddess there are methods to my madness, an inter dimensional riddle for someone to solve. And when someone finishes my test... I'll start annother.lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...