Jump to content

KSI Ground Zero: Division Chat


Awoken Lucifer

Recommended Posts

Let's not talk about weather, it makes me want to snuggle up in a blanket and hide in the bean bag corner, pretending that corner is everything that exists in the world. Alas, that's not how it works, so instead I ignore the grey skies, the biting cold and icy ground, and bury myself in things to do. Hope all Pride officers are ready to get down to business in the officers meeting tonight ;) 

 

Anyways, hope everyone have had a lovely weekend :hug:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ay guys bad news pops saw my grades so I won't be playing Xbox for a while but I'll keep in touch with what's going on in Bravery just hmu on kik with any important updates OK?

Edited by BOOTYWARRIOR429
Link to comment
Share on other sites


i remember those days when my parents cared about my grades.........well now im grown up now so sorry guys we all got to go threw it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Emmy happened!!! Muahahahahaha! We're eloping and never coming back, just a heads up. Because she's all mine. My own. My preciousssssssss...... oh, oooops was that supposed to be a secret? :frantics::cool:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Emmy.....we've talked about this....smh. You blew our cover!!!! It was my way of getting out of the U.S.!!! No one was supposed to know!!! Although I liked the smuggling option better.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...