Jump to content

DR Divisional Chat Thread


Airborn

Recommended Posts

Whatsup Divine Reign? we are getting bigger and bigger each day but remember to lock in your members. That means talk to them, play with them, include them in your daily routine of Xbox. We are a family so lets treat each other like it

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hello. I'm KSI Senra... I'm a SSGT in Virtue. Been in KSI for about a month but just joined the forums. Best clan I've been in since Halo 3! GO VIRTUE!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...