Jump to content

DR Divisional Chat Thread


Airborn

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone in Divine Reign, the Tournaments and Events Department is looking for new staff members! If anyone wants to help host tournaments or help run the website or want anything to do with the events, then please fill out an application.

Application Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/30018-te-staff-applications/

Anyone and everyone is welcome to apply. This isn't biased toward any rank in KSI. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On November 21, 2015 at 3:29:23 PM, KSI COMMAND0 7 said:

Hey everyone in Divine Reign, the Tournaments and Events Department is looking for new staff members! If anyone wants to help host tournaments or help run the website or want anything to do with the events, then please fill out an application.

Application Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/30018-te-staff-applications/

Anyone and everyone is welcome to apply. This isn't biased toward any rank in KSI. 

I would love to be on T&E but there's no point in me submitting an application because I know I won't be accepted

How is everyone doing today? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Hello DR! Don't forget that the Courts are looking for new judges! Head over to the court section and put in an app! Apps are open until December 4th!  http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/30021-court-judge-applications/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


8 hours ago, KSI Reigns 7 said:

Hello DR! Don't forget that the Courts are looking for new judges! Head over to the court section and put in an app! Apps are open until December 4th!  http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/30021-court-judge-applications/

do i need to find u and bonk u and ur husband silly to talk to u both 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey everyone! The AAP of the YEAR nominations are up! Go here http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/30050-aap-of-the-years-nominations-2015-closing-december-23rd/ to nominate!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


AAP OTY nominations are up! Please read the instructions prior to nominating! This is a big event, so please get involved! Please repeat all over the place so the whole community knows!  

AAP Staff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Hello DR how is everyone, don't forget about the OTM nominations, and also the courts a T&E Is taking applications so go and fill them out if your interested.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

9 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Hello my new division! I have transferred here from WI and look forward to getting to know most of you! :D

Welcome to DR!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

On 11/23/2015, 12:17:46, Singyohearttout said:

I would love to be on T&E but there's no point in me submitting an application because I know I won't be accepted

How is everyone doing today? 

 

Submit an application. I applied because I didn't think they would accept me and they ended up accepting me. You would be surprised.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


7 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Thanks lol :)

No problem!:tongue: 

13 hours ago, KSI COMMAND0 7 said:

Submit an application. I applied because I didn't think they would accept me and they ended up accepting me. You would be surprised.

I will apply for it but I know I'm not going to get it lol

Hey everyone!! How are yall doing today? Zenith is having a game night this Wednesday at 8:00 PM EST on AW and yall are more then welcome to join it if yall would like!!! If yall would like to attend the game night please message me on xbox or on here or kik. My gamertag is : KSI Viper4 and my kik is: Singyohearttout. Have a great day everyone!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

AAP OTY nominations are up! Please read the instructions prior to nominating! This is a big event, so please get involved! Please repeat all over the place so the whole community knows!  

AAP Staff

http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/30050-aap-of-the-years-nominations-2015-closing-december-23rd/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...