Jump to content

DR Divisional Chat Thread


Airborn

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So who's tried out the sparrow racing? It's amazing! 

Looks awesome, I cant wait to try it

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey everyone,how are yall doing? 

11 hours ago, KSI Vonner 7 said:

Hello guys u have been attacked by the Meta :)

Ohhh nooooo!!! Whatever shall we do?!?!?!?!?! Oh i know what we can do,call superman,he will save us! Ohhhhhh superman:phone:!! :super: Save us!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

14 minutes ago, Singyohearttout said:

Hey everyone,how are yall doing? 

Ohhh nooooo!!! Whatever shall we do?!?!?!?!?! Oh i know what we can do,call superman,he will save us! Ohhhhhh superman:phone:!! :super: Save us!!

Lol nothing can save u from the Meta ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


6 minutes ago, KSI Vonner 7 said:

Lol nothing can save u from the Meta ;)

Superman and Superviper can! ( Dont tell anyone but im Superviper,shhhh :Secret:. )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

5 minutes ago, Singyohearttout said:

Superman and Superviper can! ( Dont tell anyone but im Superviper,shhhh :Secret:. )

Lol ok sure ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 12/9/2015, 12:20:00, KSI Vonner 7 said:

I'm a god ;)

Ha! You make me laugh.lol

Hey everyone! Keep up the amazing work and have a great day :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Thanks for the fun on BO2

And the Zombie run, now I'll have nightmare when I'll sleep... if I sleep.

Maybe I'll keep my bed light on lol

:LMAO::unsure:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


11 hours ago, KSIxTrooper said:

Thanks for the fun on BO2

And the Zombie run, now I'll have nightmare when I'll sleep... if I sleep.

Maybe I'll keep my bed light on lol

:LMAO::unsure:

Lol sounds like fun xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, KSI Reigns 7 said:

Hello beautiful and handsome members of DR. :) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks,you too! ;)

Hey everyone! Keep up the great work and have an even greater day!  ( If thats even possible because yall do such a great job ;) ) 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

4 minutes ago, KSI Python 7 said:

Lol, hey sir viper how are you

Im doing great Sir Python,thanks for asking Sir Python! What are you up to Sir Python Sir?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

2 minutes ago, Singyohearttout said:

Im doing great Sir Python,thanks for asking Sir Python! What are you up to Sir Python Sir?

About to get on and play AW sir viper

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, KSI Python 7 said:

About to get on and play AW sir viper

Sounds like fun Sir Python,may i join in in a few minutes Sir Python?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

1 minute ago, KSI Python 7 said:

Yeah sure sir viper 

Awesome Sir Python! Before and after the Weekend Warfare we have to have a Halo 4 game night!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

5 minutes ago, KSI Python 7 said:

yeah that will be fun

Awesome Sir Python! After Weekend Warfare we can ask everyone if they would like to join us

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...