Jump to content

DR Divisional Chat Thread


Airborn

Recommended Posts

Guess who got his account back ??

Nearly got ban by Worst a few times for real in the process...

Had to put his integrity and technical competence in question in order to get mt account back...

But at least I still have class when I get annoyed and angry.

But now I wanna thank him for being understandable and reasonnable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


13 hours ago, Kratos18 said:

Hey DR, just sending some love from WI

Hello! :)

************

Hello DR! Hope you all have a fantastic Friday!!!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


51 minutes ago, KSI Reigns 7 said:

Hello!! :)

What up reigns

Link to comment
Share on other sites


31 minutes ago, KSI Ni9htHawkX said:

good afternoon everyone, how is everyone

Better now that you're here... lol

How's life Ni9htHawkX ? 

How's DM doing ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


26 minutes ago, KSIxTrooper said:

Better now that you're here... lol

How's life Ni9htHawkX ? 

How's DM doing ?

 

hahaha lifes going slowly since i moved not long ago still getting use to it and DM is going :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Events:

-7s Game Night Tuesday 8pm EST on Black Ops III, Xbox One

-I'm hosting an Officer Workshop Wednesday 8pm EST

-On Friday I'm hosting a FFA Tournament on Advanced Warfare 8pm EST

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 1/25/2016 at 7:46 PM, KSI COMMAND0 7 said:

Events:

-7s Game Night Tuesday 8pm EST on Black Ops III, Xbox One

-I'm hosting an Officer Workshop Wednesday 8pm EST

-On Friday I'm hosting a FFA Tournament on Advanced Warfare 8pm EST

 

Im interested lol. Ill try to attend all of them but the Xbox One due to the fact i dont have one... lol. What are you up to sir Commando sir? lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

hello everyone my name is Akashi gamertag is z KingAkashi z i will be hosting a game night tomorrow night on destiny .

The Game Type King's Fall Raid Hard Mode Oryx Challenge .

If You are interested send me (z KingAkashi z) or KSI Black Beard For Any spot reserves 

see you in the battlefeild Guardians

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Good morning DR. Don't forget about the workshop tonight at 8pm est. Lets try to get a big turnout! Come out and learn and have some fun! :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, KSI Reigns 7 said:

Good morning DR. Don't forget about the workshop tonight at 8pm est. Lets try to get a big turnout! Come out and learn and have some fun! :) 

I'll try to convince one or 2 of my guys to go... I'm certain it would be useful to them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 minute ago, KSIxTrooper said:

I'll try to convince one or 2 of my guys to go... I'm certain it would be useful to them.

That would be awesome :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...