KSI Chicago 7 171 Posted March 9, 2017 Report Share Posted March 9, 2017 1 hour ago, True 7 said: Yo guys, I'm over DR now >:) YOOO. How's it goin? Truecifer 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Truecifer 354 Posted March 9, 2017 Report Share Posted March 9, 2017 @Chicago 7 It's going good! I'm excited to work with the DR 7 staff as well as the squads within this division PHIL0S0PHY 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Chicago 7 171 Posted March 9, 2017 Report Share Posted March 9, 2017 4 minutes ago, True 7 said: @Chicago 7 It's going good! I'm excited to work with the DR 7 staff as well as the squads within this division Well good! I am happy for ya! If you need anything, let me know. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PHIL0S0PHY 65 Posted March 9, 2017 Report Share Posted March 9, 2017 2 hours ago, True 7 said: Yo guys, I'm over DR now >:) Well now I can bug you Truecifer 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI ApBlis 7 363 Posted March 9, 2017 Report Share Posted March 9, 2017 HELLO DR! How is everyone everyone today ^.^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PHIL0S0PHY 65 Posted March 9, 2017 Report Share Posted March 9, 2017 2 minutes ago, KSI ApBlis 7 said: HELLO DR! How is everyone everyone today ^.^ Great!!!!! KSI ApBlis 7 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Truecifer 354 Posted March 9, 2017 Report Share Posted March 9, 2017 @KSI ApBlis 7 Can I go back to bed? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Chicago 7 171 Posted March 9, 2017 Report Share Posted March 9, 2017 Hello Fellow DR mates Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Truecifer 354 Posted March 10, 2017 Report Share Posted March 10, 2017 Hello yourself @Chicago 7 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Chicago 7 171 Posted March 10, 2017 Report Share Posted March 10, 2017 9 hours ago, True 7 said: Hello yourself @Chicago 7 Trueeeeee Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Moses1215 27 Posted March 11, 2017 Report Share Posted March 11, 2017 Hey DR! How is everyone's week going? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Chicago 7 171 Posted March 11, 2017 Report Share Posted March 11, 2017 4 hours ago, KSI Moses1215 said: Hey DR! How is everyone's week going? Pretty good sir! How about you? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PHIL0S0PHY 65 Posted March 11, 2017 Report Share Posted March 11, 2017 6 hours ago, KSI Moses1215 said: Hey DR! How is everyone's week going? Hey KSI Moses1215! How is your week going? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Moses1215 27 Posted March 11, 2017 Report Share Posted March 11, 2017 37 minutes ago, LostMyAccount said: Hey KSI Moses1215! How is your week going? 2 hours ago, Chicago 7 said: Pretty good sir! How about you? As of right now it's looking up. Wish I could be home gaming, but what's a guy to do? PHIL0S0PHY 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Chicago 7 171 Posted March 11, 2017 Report Share Posted March 11, 2017 19 minutes ago, KSI Moses1215 said: As of right now it's looking up. Wish I could be home gaming, but what's a guy to do? Well thats good man! I hear ya though, wish I could be online gaming toooo. PHIL0S0PHY 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Moses1215 27 Posted March 12, 2017 Report Share Posted March 12, 2017 15 hours ago, Chicago 7 said: Well thats good man! I hear ya though, wish I could be online gaming toooo. Maybe tomorrow. Work has been brutal this weekend. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PHIL0S0PHY 65 Posted March 12, 2017 Report Share Posted March 12, 2017 2 hours ago, KSI Moses1215 said: Maybe tomorrow. Work has been brutal this weekend. Completely understand Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
PHIL0S0PHY 65 Posted March 12, 2017 Report Share Posted March 12, 2017 Hey guys, there is a DR Division Minecraft build-off. So far we are looking pretty good but I was wondering if some of you could help out. Unfortunately it's on the One only, but please ask around your squad I about who has it. Please tell your squad about it, we only have 2 weeks to build this map. Thank you for your time if you would like to participate please message KSI Itz Brutal or KSI GrumpyBear Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Chicago 7 171 Posted March 12, 2017 Report Share Posted March 12, 2017 40 minutes ago, LostMyAccount said: Hey guys, there is a DR Division Minecraft build-off. So far we are looking pretty good but I was wondering if some of you could help out. Unfortunately it's on the One only, but please ask around your squad I about who has it. Please tell your squad about it, we only have 2 weeks to build this map. Thank you for your time if you would like to participate please message KSI Itz Brutal or KSI GrumpyBear Hey buddy! I will bring that up in my meeting tonight! PHIL0S0PHY 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
PHIL0S0PHY 65 Posted March 13, 2017 Report Share Posted March 13, 2017 4 hours ago, Chicago 7 said: Hey buddy! I will bring that up in my meeting tonight! Cool, thank you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Airborne 7 565 Posted March 13, 2017 Report Share Posted March 13, 2017 Hey to my former home, just eanted to seing by and say grats on flagship again, now yall need to work up to armada. Truecifer 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2
PHIL0S0PHY 65 Posted March 13, 2017 Report Share Posted March 13, 2017 11 minutes ago, AIRBORNE 7 said: Hey to my former home, just eanted to seing by and say grats on flagship again, now yall need to work up to armada. Yep, first to 400, than 450, than 500!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Truecifer 354 Posted March 13, 2017 Report Share Posted March 13, 2017 They'll do it. We will do it. Yes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI ApBlis 7 363 Posted March 13, 2017 Report Share Posted March 13, 2017 On 3/8/2017 at 11:02 AM, True 7 said: @KSI ApBlis 7 Can I go back to bed? lol no Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Iron Lord Meta 7 368 Posted March 13, 2017 Report Share Posted March 13, 2017 3 hours ago, KSI ApBlis 7 said: lol no Yes lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now