Jump to content

DR Divisional Chat Thread


Airborn

Recommended Posts

I so want to go on a rant/rampage of epic proportions. OMG I'm so mad. But much love to my DR family.

I get what you mean, we all feel that way at one time or another. Always remember though, "Resolve is the elixir of success".

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey DR. Hope everyone had a great weekend, happy belated mothers day to you who have suffered parenthood, and y'all be careful with the upcoming summer heat. Lol. (don't over do it like I did earlier today. Lol) Love you guys and gals.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Hello mr airborne I have heard a lot about you in my time here I'm glad to see you here and willing to help I do hope you have been well and I would love the chance to talk and meet you :) good to see my mentors friend is okay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...