Khaleesi 213 Posted April 27, 2015 Report Share Posted April 27, 2015 Hi everyone! I'll be hosting a Minecraft Monday gamenight tonight at 6PM EST! (Another hour or so) It'll be a fresh Creative world, and a chance for everyone to create something really awesome! Lets see how many people we can get on this world! Message me for an invite, my GT is KSI ToxicRain ! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted April 28, 2015 Report Share Posted April 28, 2015 Some food for thought. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Khaleesi 213 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 Evening friends Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 Evening friends Hello dear! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI D3V1L 7 7 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 I hope everyone has a great day today. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 Hey everyone! I wanna give a huge shout out to KSI COMMAND0 7 for being the best Co-Founder ever! Thank you for all that you do here! I hope you all have a wonderful day!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Lafayette 7 419 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 Y'ello DR. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Riegns Vii 180 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 Y'ello DR. Hello Lafayette! How are you doing this fine day? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Parable 37 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 Hey, everybody! I'd just like to let everyone know that I've started a little side project that I'd like as many people as possible to be involved in, if you so choose to. I saw that there wasn't really a place on the forums to post any news on musical artists/groups without having to make a topic that would most likely just be lost in the flooded posts or deleted. So, I took it upon myself to create one and had it pinned in the Music and Movies area of the General Chat. If you or anyone you know know have any news on upcoming albums, tours, etc. that you'd like to share to fellow fans in KSI, you can post it here: http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/27468-music-news/ /Note: This is NOT News Team related, it is just a project of mine that I'd like to see be utilized as much as possible. Please read the disclaimers before posting, though. Thanks and I hope all of you have an average to above average day! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted April 30, 2015 Report Share Posted April 30, 2015 Hey everyone! If you are proud to call Divine Reign your home, go to the link below and share your KSI history!! I'm not a DR original, but I am proud to call it my new home! Take the time to do it! Have a great night everyone!!! http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/27395-dr-memberdivision-histories/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI NAHFOOL 22 Posted April 30, 2015 Report Share Posted April 30, 2015 AAAAAAOOOOOO MY NEW VIDEO FOR THE THEKSIPRODUCTIONS https://youtu.be/dtjHbNac3GA Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Riegns Vii 180 Posted April 30, 2015 Report Share Posted April 30, 2015 AAAAAAOOOOOO MY NEW VIDEO FOR THE THEKSIPRODUCTIONS https://youtu.be/dtjHbNac3GA Awesome video man! Great work! Thank you for sharing!! Good morning DR!! I hope you all have a wonderful day! "Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results." Andrew Carnegie Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI COMMAND0 7 65 Posted April 30, 2015 Report Share Posted April 30, 2015 Good morning DR, hope everyone has an awesome day Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted April 30, 2015 Report Share Posted April 30, 2015 Hope you have a good day too Commando! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI COMMAND0 7 65 Posted May 1, 2015 Report Share Posted May 1, 2015 That was a short meeting tonight, Can't wait to see how the new Stat system will work out in place of the actual meetings. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted May 1, 2015 Report Share Posted May 1, 2015 That was a short meeting tonight, Can't wait to see how the new Stat system will work out in place of the actual meetings. I think it will make it easier to get the meetings over quicker. And it will make my job easier posting the notes. But I think we need to utilize the meetings better and use them to talk about any issues to resolve them. Communication is key when it comes to being successful. Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful *FRIDAY* and an even better weekend!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI COMMAND0 7 65 Posted May 1, 2015 Report Share Posted May 1, 2015 Oh yeah, finally Friday! Everyone have a wicked awesome day! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI D3V1L 7 7 Posted May 1, 2015 Report Share Posted May 1, 2015 I hope everyone has a great day and an awesome weekend Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxONESHOTx 20 Posted May 2, 2015 Report Share Posted May 2, 2015 Have a great day everyone Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI D3V1L 7 7 Posted May 2, 2015 Report Share Posted May 2, 2015 You mean night lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Khaleesi 213 Posted May 2, 2015 Report Share Posted May 2, 2015 Goodnight friends Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Terrors 7 96 Posted May 2, 2015 Report Share Posted May 2, 2015 Good morning DR. I hope you all have a good day today. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI COMMAND0 7 65 Posted May 2, 2015 Report Share Posted May 2, 2015 Divisional Updates: SGT Workshops every Friday 8PM EST Division Officer Workshops every Saturday 8PM EST Archangel Officer Workshops every Saturday 7PM EST (Transitioning into the squad meeting) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted May 4, 2015 Report Share Posted May 4, 2015 "Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all." Alexander the Great Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI D3ADEYE 1 Posted May 4, 2015 Report Share Posted May 4, 2015 I'm a sgt here jus found this chat feed if u guys want to add me my gt is KSI D3ADEYE jus send me a message so I'll know and I'll add u as well Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now