GreendayFox 468 Posted August 2, 2015 Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 Welcome home Foxy! Thanks reigns I am so happy to be home!!!! <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Gamerwife 29 Posted August 2, 2015 Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 So which one is the destiny squad over here? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI COMMAND0 7 65 Posted August 2, 2015 Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 HEY DR guess who is home!!!!! :D I missed you guys so much and just wait for DR to rise more than ever!!!! <3 Welcome home! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 2, 2015 Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 Welcome home! Thansk commando <3 got my first recruit for DR today <3333 So which one is the destiny squad over here? that would be ARCHANGEL KSI Reigns is the general Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted August 2, 2015 Admin Guy Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 Jesus how long has it been since you were in DR, Nat? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 2, 2015 Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 Jesus how long has it been since you were in DR, Nat? Almost a year Doc its amazing I left in october of last year and I am now back <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted August 2, 2015 Admin Guy Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 Almost a year Doc its amazing I left in october of last year and I am now back <3 Damn, hard to believe it's been that long already. It's been 2 years since I got Founder back in SH so I know the feeling. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 2, 2015 Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 Damn, hard to believe it's been that long already. It's been 2 years since I got Founder back in SH so I know the feeling. Yea I'm just happy to be home and in my old squad <3 I have my passion again! I'm already recruiting!!!! KSI COMMAND0 7 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Gamerwife 29 Posted August 2, 2015 Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 Ok Monday night or a few days I will be part of your Div I'm a little nervous because DL has been my home for 2 years and just trying to get a little info Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted August 2, 2015 Admin Guy Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 Yea I'm just happy to be home and in my old squad <3 I have my passion again! I'm already recruiting!!!! Don't let that passion be a short blaze, keep it close and push yourself to where you want to be Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 2, 2015 Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 Ok Monday night or a few days I will be part of your Div I'm a little nervous because DL has been my home for 2 years and just trying to get a little info Well I welcome you Archangel is a really good squad and so is the entire division feel free to ask any questions and I know about the home feel this was where I started and I am happy to have come back <3 Don't let that passion be a short blaze, keep it close and push yourself to where you want to be Will do Doc <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted August 2, 2015 Admin Guy Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 I give good advice, sometimes Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
KSI Gamerwife 29 Posted August 2, 2015 Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 Lol I'm wanting for a reply to see where I'm going lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted August 3, 2015 Report Share Posted August 3, 2015 Good evening DR. I hope you all have had a great weekend! @Gamerwife, we have two (soon to be 3) Destiny squads. Archangel (which is my squad) and Nirvana (which is KSI Phenex's squad) Archangel is getting ready to split here very very soon! And welcome to DR by the way! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Intricate 15 Posted August 3, 2015 Report Share Posted August 3, 2015 (edited) Good morning DR! Edited August 3, 2015 by KSI Intricate Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 3, 2015 Report Share Posted August 3, 2015 Good afternoon everyone i hope we have a amazing day! <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted August 4, 2015 Report Share Posted August 4, 2015 Hello Foxy! Hello DR! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 4, 2015 Report Share Posted August 4, 2015 good morning <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxONESHOTx 20 Posted August 4, 2015 Report Share Posted August 4, 2015 MORNING GREENDAY HOW ARE YOU Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 4, 2015 Report Share Posted August 4, 2015 MORNING GREENDAY HOW ARE YOU HEY ONESHOT XD I am doing good just woke up haha Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxONESHOTx 20 Posted August 4, 2015 Report Share Posted August 4, 2015 you lazy bum go do some work greendsyfox im jk anyway hope everyone has a great day Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted August 4, 2015 Admin Guy Report Share Posted August 4, 2015 Do. Work. Right meow! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
GreendayFox 468 Posted August 4, 2015 Report Share Posted August 4, 2015 you lazy bum go do some work greendsyfox im jk anyway hope everyone has a great day Do. Work. Right meow! :poke: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxONESHOTx 20 Posted August 5, 2015 Report Share Posted August 5, 2015 LMAO HEY DOC 7 HOW ARE YOU AND GREENDAY HOPE EVERTHING IS GOING SWELL FOR YOU IN DR Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Riegns Vii 180 Posted August 5, 2015 Report Share Posted August 5, 2015 Good morning DR. Hope you guys have a great day! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now