Jump to content

Wicked Destruction Division Chat


Awoken Lucifer

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, KSI Gunner254 said:

Yo long time no see buddy! How have you been?!

Herro! I'm not bad, living life, growing old, the usual. Yourself? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Just now, Scotland said:

Herro! I'm not bad, living life, growing old, the usual. Yourself? 

Same here man. I have been enjoying the holidays. Oh the gains lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


6 minutes ago, KSI Gunner254 said:

Same here man. I have been enjoying the holidays. Oh the gains lol.

I never get holidays :( Always something to do, I feel like I work on my days off too lol. Always on the phone to work solving some issue for them. 

Planning on doing your OTYs soon? ;) 8days left! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...