KSI Azrael 7 Outstanding Service nomination

KSI R3ap3r 77

Name: KSI Azrael 7

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/386-ksi-azrael-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Oustanding Service LVL2

Reason-/-Evidence: Since joining KSI little over a year ago, I have noticed that Azrael has, regardless of his rank, done everything in his power to assist any member with any situation within the divisions he has been within or over, leading FI to a recent Division split and squashing issues in all four under his current command, sometimes even before these issues have even occurred. Earlier in the year, he was involved in a motor vehicle accident involving a drunk driver, while not severely injured, he wasn't in great shape, yet, despite all this, he continued to plow through, keeping his divisions in order and his members feeling welcome and supported as they needed it. 

Often encouraging that members forgo the chain of command if members of their division are unavailable, Azrael will stop at nothing to nurture and encourage those below him to do great things, accepting anyone's problems or concerns and taking them where they needed to go personally in order to resolve anything that could be detrimental to his divisions, or the community as a whole. No matter what, no matter how tired, KSI Azrael 7 will do ANYTHING at all for the people that call KSI their home, and in doing so, he has made many friends, and earned the respect of all who have come into contact with him.

Edited by KSI Sycdan 7
Caught the "1" key by accident.

I can first hand attest to this as the oldest General currently in FI he has done everything he possibly can to help me deal with situations or problems that occur. He has helped several of us to deal with such situations with calm, cool, collected heads, and has taught me personally a lot of patience when dealing with such issues. He is the epitome of what it means to be a KSI member and does the best he can as our Director. He has and is always willing to give an able hand to whatever rank the member may be and has proven to be what every leader should aspire to be. He is a fantastic Director, a wonderful mentor, and an even greater member of KSI. He sets aside his own time, his own issues and regardless of rank does everything in his power he can do.

Awards

I've known azrael sense I've joined ksi I've seen him go from div leader to Sgt than work his way all the way to director his dedication to ksi and it's members are something we should all strive to do as well. I personally have been helped by az countless times as a gen and even more as a seven he's a great mentor who I consider to be one the most influential ksi leaders in my career. I just can't believe how many hours he's put into running fi back in the day, he was always willing to lend a hand and even get down to the grunt work and recruited with us. From everything I've just said I think az deserves this award.

Dropping my ability to vote.

During my time here in KSI the biggest things i have seen from my division is leadership. I knew Azrael when he was our Division Leader, but never really talked to him. During this time though, I knew who he was based off the stories I heard of him. When I became a 4LT I met Azrael and the way he presented himself was astounding, this person who had so much responsibility showed no bitterness nor did he ever pull rank. As I moved up the ranks I started to see more and more about Azrael and started seeing that those stories I had heard long before were very true. Azrael is one of the hardest working individuals in this community and I say that knowing very well the other work that is put in on a daily basis. He constantly strives to not only be the best at his position but to go way beyond his responsibilities to ensure his divisions are not only stable or functioning but are thriving. What has been the most apparent about Azrael is that her actually cares, not only about his divisions but about the members in them just like me. He also helps the 7s in anyway they need him, and he doesn't leave until the job is done. You will never hear Azrael say that he's given up or that he doesn't want to deal with it. I'd say that every leader should strive to be like Azrael, but the simple truth is that he isn't just a leader, he's a legend in the eyes of those of us below him, and not every leader can achieve that status. Out of everyone I know in KSI, Azrael has always shown incredible dedication to KSI and the responsibilities given to him. I can't think of anyone better to receive this award. Thank you AAP for reading my statement I hope it helps you all decide.

I've talked to az lil bit here and there... but when I truly need him he came to me without asking... I nvr talked to him until I was cpt of hybrid... when I became gen is where he helped me make the transaction... I started off with 19 members... thru his mentoring I'm now sitting at 34 and plenty on recruit tag... his brightness shows thru me and the activity of my sqaud... couldn't do it without you az

Awards

In the short amount of time that Az has been over DM, he has been an excellent mentor and friend. Any time any of our members need anything from him, he is right there, prepared and ready to help regardless of the situation. I, myself, have gone to him in during times in which I need advice and I always come out of the party more knowledgeable than when I joined. Not only has he helped DM to not fall apart due to sudden loss of upper leadership, he has helped us rebuild this division to the point where we can not only claim to be stable, but also advancing. He has been the encouragement of many of our members to become more within the community, whether more means rank or activity both within the division and outside of it.

I witness for Azrael.

Azrael.... What can I say.  

I just recently got the opportunity to get to know KSI Azrael 7 and i must say he's a pretty awesome dude.  Always there to assist and provide much needed advise. Since day one he has shown and proven to be an outstanding DIR. Looking forward to learning many more things from him. Thank you sir for always being there when we need you..   

6 hours ago, KSI MFLSwagg 7 said:

I witness for Azrael , he derserve this award because all he do is do a outstanding job to whatever he does , we ever I need he always have my back he always find a way to help others , so he deserves this awards 

4 hours ago, W1CKED 7 said:

Azrael.... What can I say.  

I just recently got the opportunity to get to know KSI Azrael 7 and i must say he's a pretty awesome dude.  Always there to assist and provide much needed advise. Since day one he has shown and proven to be an outstanding DIR. Looking forward to learning many more things from him. Thank you sir for always being there when we need you..   

Can you two give some more details please, it helps the voting process.

He did a outstanding job keep up with getting on gens posting there meetings notes , making sure that his Divison leaders are keeping up with post their stats and signing up for meetings every week , training his leaders in his Divisons to become betters leaders so he derserve this award

Hands down he deserves silver Outstanding. hell he is already on his way to gold outstanding

Az embodies what it is to be a leader in this community, he does whats expected and then some. he talks the talk and walks the walk and for him to recieve this award it just a beautiful way to recognize him as the asset he is to this community

Azrael man. The first word that comes to mind when I think of this guy is leader. Being around him for so long and being able to experience his leadership and how he runs things is truly a remarkable thing. I remember when I first met him when he rejoined into velocity he came into my party and talked like we always knew eachother. And watching him lead velocity AS A LT is truly remarkable. Not to mention when he was general. Always hosting workshops. Getting his guys active on the forums and going above and beyond to assure his members are happy and active. Now we come to when he got back up into divisional leadership. This is when azrael really shines. Bringing our division up and improving it in every step of the way. Not only that but while doing that also sitting and listening to all his members if they had a problem. Listening to me spill my problems and vent to him when I was going through a lot and talking to me for hours until he knew I was okay. Az takes the word leader and he goes beyond. Giving you the stern no fooling around leader that you respect with the friend who's there for you that you love. This guy trained me in everything I know about being a 7. And even though it didn't work out in the long run he gave me opertunity after opertunity for me to learn and grow. He pushed forums activity. Lead classes. Workshops. Recruiting. Kindness. And respect all at the same time. It's no wonder that his division prospered when he took over. Even when our division was having problems with IA we stuck by az and he stuck by us because we formed a brotherhood under his guidance and leadership that I have never seen done by any other leader. This guy is a remarkable member. And an even better leader. And if anyone deserves and award with the word "outstanding" in it. It would be az. 

I'm not sure how to say the things I would like to get across to everyone. Azrael is a leading example of not only what a leader is all about in KSI, but what a person should be to another person. When I joined KSI I was awed by the higher ranking members. Anytime I was in a party and one would join or was already there I would dodge out, thinking that they didnt have time for a cpl like me...As time went on and I decided to prove myself to the 7"s I found myself in a party with none other than Nick 7, Swagg 7, Smooth 7 and of course Azrael 7...Issues were being resolved that I had found my way in the middle of somehow, but when they were settled I was surprised at the fact that they stayed to chat. That was the first time I really ever spoke to Azrael. The next day I was shocked (and scared) by an invite from him. when I joined the party it was just him. He just wanted to talk. He stopped his day when he saw me on just to ask how I was doing and how things were going.  I think I sat and talke to Azrael for 2 or 3 hours that night. By the time we were done I had found I had a new friend.  Not to unusual for people who play online, except that this turned into a true friendship...I have seen him do this to several people on several occasions, invite newer members to a party just to show them that they had fiends in KSI. He's always there for anyone regardless of why or what for.  Its hard to find a leader with the qualities he has. I always tell my members that they are what makes me the leader I am, but for Azrael, not only is it his members but he has that one in a million special quality that the rest of us has to learn. He can make his members shine. He never raises his voice or shows signs of irritation around his members. he can listen to a problem and never get clouded in making his decisions. He's a teacher, a listener, a counselor and a friend. He always will have a members back in any situation, right or wrong, he will make sure your done fairly. He performs his job flawlessly and effortlessly with a passion seconded by none. He truly loves KSI and all it stands for and would not let anything come between that love without a fight. Hes been fought his way up the ranks more than once, to now being a Director. With his mentorship and guidance he has taught me that I want to succeed as he has in KSI and therefore showed me to set my goals even higher. He is an inspiration to all that know him and a guiding light to his members. To call him outstanding is a gross understatement. To call him a friend is a privilege.  I believe that he deserves this award in order to recognize all that he is to and for KSI. For a job well done and for outstanding performance above and beyond that which is asked of him. Thank you for your time.  We all love you Azrael, regardless of an award or not, we all know you and will stand by you anywhere anytime....

15 minutes ago, KSI ApexWolf said:

Does he need more witness?

OS lvl 2 requires high quality and quantity of witnesses, until staff says otherwise, witnesses should continue to come forward. These nominations cannot be rushed due to high requirements, and will take time to be properly processed. Please refrain from rushing nominations by asking if the witnesses aren't enough, thank you. 

9 minutes ago, Emmy said:

OS lvl 2 requires high quality and quantity of witnesses, until staff says otherwise, witnesses should continue to come forward. These nominations cannot be rushed due to high requirements, and will take time to be properly processed. Please refrain from rushing nominations by asking if the witnesses aren't enough, thank you. 

Just wanted to know so could help pull in more witness if needed

Awards