Award-/-Achievement:

Trainer

Headhunter

Gamer Score Hoarder

Drama Queen

Commited

Reason-/-Evidence:

Trainer: I can get someone to confirm.

Headhunter: I had this on the old forums as well, I was leader of HELLFIRE DM's HH team.

Gamer Score Hoarder: Also on old forums.. My account I got it for was KSI Insanity(http://live.xbox.com...=ksi%20insanity) That account was hacked so i had to make my new one. It has 62,020 gamerscore.

Drama Queen: I'm pretty sure anyone in KSI can vouch for this... when a situation comes up, i usually take it a "little" too far. This usually ends up with someone pissed...

Commited: I have been in KSI since March 7, 2011. The day I was recruited I added KSI to my gamertag. I can get the guy that recruited me to confirm.

PS: if you need to check the old forums for my awards, my username was KSI Insanity... i would post a link, but they IP banned me.

Awards

Drama Queen: When Nitro becomes angry at somethings he tends to go a "wee" over the top and comes to anger alot of people with how he reacts to situations. It is sorted afterwards and everything is fine. But for brief moments he argues alot

Gamerscore hoarder must be your current GT....

as for the others evidence

I can vouch for Drama queen he never stops complaining it just drives you crazy the reason anyone posted is because we were scared he was gona nag us to death

Trainer: < EVIDENCE

Headhunter: <<EVIDENCE

Gamer Score Hoarder: NO

Drama Queen: YES

Commited: << PROVIDE EVIDENCE

Right now i say yes for drama queen. Just a thought though: if you acknowledge you take stuff too far, might want to do something to prevent that in the future.

I'm trying to get people to come in here... but they haven't even looked at this topic... my Xbox is broken right now, so it may be a few days :o

Awards

drama queen= yes

committed= yes

Trainer <<no confirmation = no

Headhunter << no confirmation = no

Gamer Score Hoarder << Already told you No.

drama queen= yes

committed= yes

Trainer <<no confirmation = no

Headhunter << no confirmation = no

Gamer Score Hoarder << Already told you No.

I can vouch nitro as Trainer. He has trained Ovr 30 ppl in hellfire (I promise he doesnt have family hostage and isn't forcing me to do this) jk jk :P

I apologize for typos I'm quite tired

I am still a 'no' on Trainer. It makes little sense for a CoFo from another division to vouch for you (unless his profile information is incorrect and he is actually your CoFo). You need to have one of your actual supervisors vouch for you.

I was in DM at the time that he posted... I was just moved to FN a few days ago.

Awards