AAP Hall of Fame Inductees

• 2 months later...

Gamertag: KSI Starset 7 @KSI Starset 7

Recruit Date: 3/10/2019

Induction Date: 3/28/2021

Testimony:

Starset has been the Head of AAP for awhile... at least 9 months. Starset has done a great job to lead the AAP team to be an active and productive unit that gets things done in a timely manner. When the award system went down he and I had to award over 500 awards, which we got done in two days after the award system got back up. He has made sure that the team is always up to date on information and constantly hires people when we are in need of extra help. He looks over the department and makes sure it runs smoothly with an efficient corps. Let's not forget that Starset has gone above and beyond for this department even when he has struggled in his personal life. He always makes time for AAP and makes sure this department succeeds. When people think of AAP most people think of Starset, and, honestly, a lot of people reach out to him first because he is that familiar face in AAP. I am so lucky that I got to meet Starset in HSI. I feel he was a key reason that I was accepted into AAP, and he took the time to guide me from the beginning.

Gamertag: KSI DC 7  @KSI DC 7

Recruit Date: 5/28/2019

Induction Date: 3/28/2021

Testimony:

DC has been through it all here in the AAP. He joined the AAP in January of 2020 and was firing out the gate as soon as he got here. He was always asking questions, answering questions from other staff members, and actively brushing up on his knowledge in the department. He played a big role in helping brainstorm ideas for the department with me and always made a conscious effort to improve not only himself but those around him. He worked his way up the ranks here until he made it up to being my Co-Head. He helped me day in and day out run the operations of the department and worked with me to create and roll the Department sides of DHOF and DOTM’s. He was the constant motivator in the department, and still is. Even though he stepped away from Co-Head to focus on a more vital role in the Education scene, he is still actively around in the AAP and performing his duties to the highest extent.

• 2 years later...

Department: AAP

Gamertag: KSI Sub 7

Link to Profile: @KSI Sub 7

Qualifications: Loads of them

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Head

Has Nominee been in this department for at least six (6) months? Yes 

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: Please see profile

Testimony:

Sub is instrumental when it comes to the AAP. He is my right hand man and has fully embraced the changes that I have made to make the department better and is now helping me come up with new ways to do so. 

Since he joined he has had nothing but passion for the department and I have never had to pull him up on anything as his work ethic is close to godly, he very quickly showed me that he was interested in more and becoming more so this gent lived and breathed AAP so much so that he would call me at silly o'clock to ask me questions because the need for knowledge wouldn't wait 5 or 6 hours lol. 

He impressed me with his work ethic and very quickly became senior staff where I would rely on him to work with his fellow members as a mentor and maintain a standard of training for all new members and again, he done that flawlessly. 

While in the senior position he would perform duties above his pay grade to assist the department which then see him promoted into the Co-Head where he now helps me run the department and ensure what everyone knows as the best department stays the best department. 

This department wouldn't be what it is today without him pure and simple and for this he has quickly earned the right to HoF in my humble opinion.