Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted July 17, 2013 Admin Guy Report Share Posted July 17, 2013 Hey hey, everyone! How are you all doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
Subception 45 Posted July 17, 2013 Report Share Posted July 17, 2013 I Tanto. I say hi :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2
KSI fatalis 4 Posted July 17, 2013 Report Share Posted July 17, 2013 hello! sounds like everyone is doing pretty good Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seishir� Tsugumi 32 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Share Posted July 18, 2013 I'm back. Yay... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Subception 45 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Share Posted July 18, 2013 Heck yea gots Assassins Creed 2 back and downloaded!! oh happy days! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2
Aries 4 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Share Posted July 18, 2013 I would like to announce that today is my 1 year anniversary in KSI Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted July 18, 2013 Admin Guy Report Share Posted July 18, 2013 I would like to announce that today is my 1 year anniversary in KSI Congratulations on that, man! That is a great accomplishment in the community!!!! Also, make sure that you all tune in to the KSI 7's VS Viewers live stream that is going on tonight! It will be starting at 7:30 pm eastern, so get yourselves to the livestream when it starts!!! twitch.tv/ksilive :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
Kilamanjaro 87 Posted July 19, 2013 Report Share Posted July 19, 2013 that stream was fun Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
FrosHandle 120 Posted July 20, 2013 Report Share Posted July 20, 2013 How dose forums xD whats goin on SH! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI B0SS LADY 6 Posted July 20, 2013 Report Share Posted July 20, 2013 HI everyone I am KSI Lady Lioness I am new along with my husband KSI Loneshadow we joined together in this divisions our squad is Phoenix, just stopping by to say and hey I hope we can become well know in here and can become more then new recruits lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted July 20, 2013 Admin Guy Report Share Posted July 20, 2013 Hey there, it's good to meet you all! As you may or may not know, I'm KSI Doctor 7, the Co-Fo over all the squads in SH currently! If you need any help with the forums, don't hesitate to ask!!! :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
Big Hoss 18 Posted July 20, 2013 Report Share Posted July 20, 2013 Hello doc nice to meet you. I would also like to thank you doctor for helping us get online its greatly appreciated. I look forward to becoming a part of the community and my newfound home. Retired 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted July 20, 2013 Admin Guy Report Share Posted July 20, 2013 That's good to hear! I'm glad that you're taking to the community so well!!! :D <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
FrosHandle 120 Posted July 20, 2013 Report Share Posted July 20, 2013 Hey there, it's good to meet you all! As you may or may not know, I'm KSI Doctor 7, the Co-Fo over all the squads in SH currently! If you need any help with the forums, don't hesitate to ask!!! :D Nice to meet you Doctor! I have a question, how dose yolo? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Gamerchix16 103 Posted July 22, 2013 Report Share Posted July 22, 2013 Shadow Haven!!!!!!!! Wow how mighty and strong we are. You guys are an amazing division and I couldn't ask to be in any other division but this one. You guys are amazing don't forget that. Keep working hard and pushing to your best ability. Remember to stay positive and we can conquer almost anything if we put our minds to it. Keep up the fun and work and who knows maybe one day we will be able to see this division split. Love you guys bunches and if you don't know me I'm am the one and only Gamerchix so if you would like to talk to me don't be afraid I won't hurt you. So hmm Go SH! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Big Hoss 18 Posted July 22, 2013 Report Share Posted July 22, 2013 Nice to meet you gamerchixx you should meet my wife KSI LadyLioness Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted July 22, 2013 Admin Guy Report Share Posted July 22, 2013 It's a hard life for a Co-Fo. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
KSI Gamerchix16 103 Posted July 22, 2013 Report Share Posted July 22, 2013 It maybe hard to be a co founder but you make a great one Doctor I hope I can be like you when I make general and co founder. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted July 22, 2013 Admin Guy Report Share Posted July 22, 2013 Well, as much as one would like to be similar to another, you must remember to develop your own style of leadership. One that suits you best, because my type of leadership may not be the same as yours. "Do not follow the road that has already been paved, but rather make your own path, and lead your own way." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
KSI Gamerchix16 103 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Share Posted July 23, 2013 Why do you have to be so wise? How did you get wise mind if I use some of that or you have another comment bout that lol. Subception and Retired 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mayhem 43 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Share Posted July 23, 2013 Everyone is wise in their own way. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Gamerchix16 103 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Share Posted July 23, 2013 making me feel like a dork. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Mayhem 43 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Share Posted July 23, 2013 making me feel like a dork. I'm sorry. What did i say? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Subception 45 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Share Posted July 23, 2013 Too many wise people... my head hurts >.> Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2
KSI Gamerchix16 103 Posted July 23, 2013 Report Share Posted July 23, 2013 I'm sorry. What did i say? ur fine I was just tired and getting a headache from all the wise stuff lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts